🦊 Fundy - Quick Feet

* ☆ °  • °✵

* ☆ °  • °✵.✸. . .✶ °  ✧••.  • • • *  ✷  

.  °°     *. ✯  ° * · *  ...*° ·    ·. 

Fundy x reader

.  . *   ✶•     °✧  •· * *•°  • •*   °

 ☆  .   .   •• *°·  ·    ☆  °✶

ᵃ/ⁿ ⁻ ᵗʳⁱᵍᵍᵉʳ ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁱⁿ ᵈᵉˢᶜʳⁱᵖᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ

☆☆☆

ᵐᶜ ᵘˢᵉˢ ˢʰᵉ/ʰᵉʳ ᵖʳᵒⁿᵒᵘⁿˢ

☆☆☆

ʳᵉqᵘᵉˢᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ 

"Fuck-" I cursed under my breath

"Fuck-" I cursed under my breath. I had set off an alarm. They were silent ones, of course, my fucking captor didn't want anyone to hear, so it just sent a notification to his phone.

I slammed the pan on the window harder this time, finally breaking the glass. The stupid cabin I was kept in was stronger than I had thought. I quickly dove through the opening, earning scrapes and cuts from the painfully sharp shards.

Breathing heavily from the stress, I looked around at the dark forest in front of me. Fundy, or the name he refuses to go by, Floris, had went out to buy bleach and a mop. He was stupid enough to trust me alone, not chained up, which was all the more perfect for me. I had been preparing for this moment for weeks.

I was distracted when a pair of bright headlights and a roaring engine was rapidly approaching from my left. Shit. He was quicker than I had thought. The car came skidding to a stop, the driver's seat door being flung open haphazardly.

Out he stepped, panicked and enraged. 

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING. GET BACK INSIDE."

He began to sprint over in my direction with no warning. My feet began to move on their own, sending me dashing into the forest.

"Y/N DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING RUN AWAY FROM ME-"

I cut him off by heaving a heavy branch in his direction. He toppled over, the branch trapping him on the floor of the forest. I sprung away, eyes still trying to adjust to the increase in darkness as the light from the car died down. His screams and curses began to fade away the further I ran.

I was panting, sweating, desperately running for my freedom, for my life. Never had I once thought I would be kidnapped in the name of love. A noise in the surrounding forest startled me, so I stopped dead in my tracks. I lowered the volume of my breathing, standing still to hopefully catch even just a small glance at said noise.

It was quiet.

Silent.

I couldn't hear anything other than my soft, unsteady breath.

. . .

"Found you!"

A sudden force jumped onto me, tackling me to the ground. I cried out in surprise and pain. 

Shit.

Fundy pinned me to the ground, keeping my hands in place just above my head.

"You thought you were slick, huh? You thought I couldn't keep up, yeah? How stupid do you think I am?" The moonlight just barely illuminated his face, a crazed smirk and wide eyes stared back at me.

"Very," I grunted in pain as his fingernails clawed into my wrists, "I think you're very stupid." I wriggled my leg out from under his and shot up my knee.

He shouted out in pain, falling on top of me. I pushed him to the side, scrambling to my feet. "I also think you're a fucking lunatic who should be put on death row." 

With that, I left him close to tears, clutching his dick, sprawled out in the dead leaves. I bolted away, slowing losing stamina. My feet began to trip over roots and rocks more, among other things.

I began to slow down, beginning at a full-blown sprint and now at a jogging pace.

I set my left foot forward, only to be met with pain. I screamed in agony, falling down onto my bruised knees. My eyes began to water, and as I looked down, I wanted to puke.

A bear trap was planted onto my ankle, the sharp metal sinking deeper into my muscle. Blood was pouring out, soaking into the leaves and dirt surrounding me. 

I screamed, my hoarse and pain-filled voice blocking out all other noise. I desperately grabbed at the trap, the more I struggled the further into my skin it sunk. It had hit my bone at this point, leaving me to cry and shriek as the blood-stained white came into view. My eyelids felt heavy, my head hurt. The whole world started to spin.

A deep chuckle came from behind me, but I was too tired and in pain to look.

"Silly little girl," A pair of arms wrapped around my waist, "Look at the mess you've gotten yourself into... I'll take you back to our home, and we can get you all fixed up again, yeah?"

I started to lose consciousness. A soft pair of lips kissed my forehead.

"I'm lucky I've got quick feet."  

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

⁸⁸⁷ ʷᵒʳᵈˢ