Yan! Alphabet - Bench Trio 🦝🐝🕶️

ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ mysticwasnotfound

ᴀʟᴘʜᴀʙᴇᴛ ᴛᴇᴍᴘʟᴀᴛᴇ ʙʏ pastel_p0ems

ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢꜱ ɪɴ ᴀ/ɴ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ!

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Affection- How do they show love and affection? How intense can it get?

Ranboo can get kinda shy when it comes to showing affection, so he normally resorts to gifts or playing a game with you. Tommy on the other hand would smother you with attention, attached to your hip. Tubbo likes doing things with you, fun activities like cooking, playing piano, etc... Although they all enjoy making a big pillow fort and binge-watching movies with you.

Blood- How messy do they get when it comes to killing?

Ranboo and Tubbo normally just resort to drugging, simple as that. No mess, no blood, no nothing. Tommy would break their face in, smash their skull with a bat, and stab them 47 times in the chest. It's a good way to release pent up anger. And blood. A great way to release a lot of blood.

Cruelty- How cruel can they be to their friend?

Tommy- despite being the most violent, is the least likely to hurt you. Sure, he'll get pissed time to time but it'd wear off. Tubbo is a step up, when he's angry he's angry. Tubbo would yell at you from the top of his lungs, and would probably slap you if he really got mad. Ranboo is the worst of them all, maybe because he's the tallest and it makes him double the amount of intimidating. When he gets upset Ranboo wouldn't make a noise, grab you by either your wrist or your ear and throw you to the floor in a dark, small locked closet for hours until Tubbo and Tommy find out and come to your aid. Terrifying.

Drugging- What are the lengths they will go to subdue their friend?

They would pretend it was a really big and fun sleepover! So awesome, right?! Until you saw the dead bodies and blood leaking from a closet... What a party pooper. Needless to say you were knocked out on the spot. Ranboo pinched a pressure point on your neck.

Empathy- Do they feel bad for what they have done?

No, not really. They're just happy to finally be with you 24/7.

Fight- How do they react when their friend fights back?

Tubbo would pin you to the floor until you apologized, grunting and mumbling about how bratty you were being. Tommy's would flare up and he would start to yell. Ranboo legit would thread a nail through the back of your shirt and leave you hanging on a wall.

Generosity- What things, despite not fully approving of, will they do to make their friend happy?

They would take you to a field for a picnic once a month if you had been on your best behavior. Of course, it was further away and more remote than Dream's mountain where he almost killed Tommy and Tubbo, but that's besides the point. You can smell fresh air and flowers now! And don't worry, the three hid an arrangement of nets, knives, and more in the basket if someone finds you or if you think you can escape c:

Hell- What's the worst thing they've done to their friend?

Chase you through the woods 😁👍! Simple, but with an 8 foot 5 inch enderman hybrid sprinting after you screaming like, well, an enderman, its pretty terrifying. Especially since Tubbo had already planted land-mines in the dirt.