Mike

It was 2am and you remembered that your friends asked you to go to a party which wouldn't end until 12pm(it was basically like a all nighter) the party started at 12am, but because of your controlling boyfriend you couldn't go.
Characters: yana, marri, bayley, mike, an dessi (which is u)

Story begins

                                     Gc
yanamywifey😩: bitch come on you need to get out that damn house      
                                          Me: girl no mike is crazy
bayleysexyass😮‍💨: n we even crazier
marrimybm😈: ^ exactly
                        Me: yall not about to change my mind
yannamywifey😩: dessi marshay denise taylor if i got to drag u out that damn house i will now come on cause we outside waiting dont make me come in there
                                                    Me: damn bitch ok
marrimybm😈: we'll be waiting.                             
                             Convo ended

Dessi pov:
As i was getting ready i made sure i didn't spray to much perfume on. As i headed out the door quietly i made it to yana's car.
Yana:finally yall ready babes.                                  
Us: yh

                                   The party
Weed and alcohol slapped my nose. We made our way to a kitchen n the house was pretty big. We all took a few shots and then took more. We ended up being drunk. We made our way to the living room n our song came on. (It was twerk by City girls ft cardi b). We started twerking n everyone hyped us up. As i was twerking i felt someone behind me. I was a lil to drunk to care so i just kept twerking until i felt someone grab my arm and yanked me out the house.

Dessi/u: yo WHAT THE FUCK!! I yelled not knowing who it was until i turned around.
Dessi: wait babe im sorry i-
Mike: hush, first u sneak out, then i get a video of u shaking yo ass then come here to find out u twerking on another nigga, n on top of that u raised yo voice at me oh yh u fucked up big time.
Dessi: babe i had a lot to drink and im real-
Mike: get yo ass in the car n i thought i said hush. I got in the car n when he did i didnt say nun i just looked out the window. The car ride was so silent, all you could hear was his heaving angry breathing. We made it home n before i got into the house he grabbed my arm.
Mike: clothes off n u better be on your knees when i get up there.

             Dessi: ok. I was high key scared fuck low-key. I did as i was told n waited. After 3 mins a not so happy mike came in the room n took off all his clothes. He came to me n immediately shoved his 9 inch down my throat.                             Mike: Fuck. he lowly groaned. He started face fucking me and his groans got a lil louder. He went for like 10 mins then nutted in my mouth n i immediately swallowed n showed him.    Mike: arch. I got on the bed and went into a deep arch. Mike put the tip in causing soft moans flow out my mouth. He paused at least for 3 secs until he slammed into me.                                             Dessi: OH FUCK. I rose up causing my arch to become less deep.                                             
Mike: dessi u may not want to test me. He said while pushing my back down to the same acrh it was in before. He started railing.              
Dessi: mike pull out it hurts. I moaned loudly.
Mike: nah u should've thought about that n its daddy.

N/n pov:
                    Dessi: OMG FUCK
He flipped them over to where she was facing him. She looked at their mirror on the ceiling and mike noticed n smirked.
Mike: keep looking at the mirror while i fuck you. He started stroking and thrusting into her fast but not to fast.                                          
Dessi: omg daddy ur deep. She closed her eyes of the feeling and mike saw n put his hands on her neck n started railing her again.             
Mike: open ur eyes Now. She opened her eyes watching mike rail her.
Dessi: fuck d-daddy ur s-so deep in me
Dessi moaned loud as he hit her g-spot
Dessi: FUCK yessss right there
Mike: Fuck u feel so good. Mike went faster then before.
Dessi: daddy s-slow d-down its s-starting to h-hurt
Mike: good cause now im about to make squirt
Dessi: no that shit hurts
Mike: idgaf. He pulled out n laid down n pulled dessi on top of him n pounded his hips against hers.
Dessi: OMG FUCK
Dessi: D-daddy pls i-im c-cumming. Mike didnt stop nor did he answer her, he went deeper n faster making her take every inch. She cummed n then few mins later she squirted but mike never stopped.
Dessi: b-babe i c-came s-stop
Mike: shush i aint cum yet. Her legs was weak n she soon came again. Mike actually nutted like 3 times but he pulled out each position. N she came at least 5 times. He finally came inside her n she fell down on the side of him.
Mike: u learned ur lesson.
Dessi: yes daddy
Mike:good girl

           He kissed her n they showered,cuddle n went to sleep.

This isnt my first book but its the first one im publishing n im not new i just dont have or follow anybody but what did yall think🙂🥲