Vallyk

You was in the room on Tiktok scrolling and a angry vallyk walked in.

Characters: vallyk n layaa (you)

Story begins:

Layaa pov:
I was chilling n vallyk burst in the room mad. Layaa: what is wrong with you.
Vallyk: who is in here.
Layaa: tf its just me
Vallyk: layaa dont lie to me
Layaa: what is you talking about nobody in here chill out n calm df down. He didnt say nun but his eyes got darker. I kind of was scared cause he's normally so sweet n kind n very gentle.
Layaa: u gon say sum. He still was quiet so i just got up n went into the kitchen.

Vallyk pov:
Only reason why im mad is because there was a car in our driveway n they drove off fast like that shit is suspicious. And she could've just been honest so now ima fuck it out of her.

N/n: vallyk went downstairs n went behind layaa n took his clothes off. Layaa couldnt hear or see him, cause she had her airpods in n she was to pissed to look at him. He pumped his self before pulling her shorts n pounding into her 😼.
Layaa: omg w-what tf

Layaa pov: i was downstairs n vallyk came n I ignored him, but all of a sudden he pulled my shorts down n started fucking me hard n fast.

N/n pov:
Layaa: omg v-vallyk t-to f-fast. He never went fast but she could tell he was pissed.
Vallyk: who car was that
Layaa: i-i d-dont k-know. He went faster.
Vallyk: u sure
Layaa: y-yeah t-they m-might OH FUCK
Vallyk:finish ur sentence
Layaa: mmmmm ur d-deep s-slow d-down
Vallyk: *hard slap* finish what u was saying
Layaa: t-they p-probably w-was d-door d-dashing an h-had t-the w-wrong a-address OH SHITTT FUCKKK
Vallyk: that happened before I believe but u getting punished for talking to me like that
Layaa: w-what w-wait i-im s-sorr. He pulled her shorts all the way off an put her legs on the counter in a doggy position but her backed was arched. He went faster n harder then before.
Layaa: FUCK vallyk i-it h-hurts ur d-deep
Vallyk: take it slut n thats not my name. She started to feel pleasure.
Layaa: fuck daddy
Vallyk: throw it back baby. She threw her ass back making their skin clap together.
Layaa: OH FUCK YESSSS
Vallyk: *groan* right there baby
Layaa: im cumming.
Vallyk: hold it. He pulled out n turned her around facing him n was drilling her.
Layaa: YESSSS FUCK D-DADDY RIGHT THERE( im cringing so hard🥲)
Vallyk: FUCK *groaned loudly*
Layaa: ouuuu that w-was s-sexy. She bit her lip n tilted her head back. He put her legs in his inner forearm n went slow.
Layaa: * moan* fuck
Vallyk: ouuuu u so tight baby * groan* fuck
Layaa: daddy faster.
Vallyk: say no more. He went back to drilling her 😼.
Layaa: FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
Layaa: YESSSS RIGHT THERE IM C-CUMMING
Vallyk: cum baby. She came but he was still going n few mins later he came but kept going.
Layaa: FUCK baby y-your h-hitting m-my s-spot.
Vallyk: really. He smirked he stopped n went deeper n stayed there.
Layaa: OMG ur b-big OH FUCK. Vallyk slapped her thighs.
Layaa: I-im a-about t-to s-squirt
Vallyk: this should be fun. Her legs shaked as she squirted.
Layaa: b-baby p-pull out or fuck me. Vallyk started pounding her.
Layaa: FUCK mmmmm
Vallyk: *groan* fuck u so wet. They went on for 4 more rounds but in different positions. N layaa came 7 times n squirted 2, vallyk 6

So um how was it n make sure to vote🙂