Jaiden

You were out n public n was seen with a guy that wasn't jaiden.

Characters: jaiden, diamontè or just dia (u)

Story begins

Dia pov
I was scrolling on the shaderoom teens comments about me being out with my COUSIN who just flew in from Nigeria. "He fine asf ion blame her." I read some of the comments n this one made me laugh while this one really pissed me off. "I knew that girl was a hoe, something was off abt her jaiden could n should do better." I thought to myself reading that shii out loud made me want to kill that hoe. I calmed down but I commented n said "that's my COUSIN n ALWAYS will be, nb cheating or cheated on nb this why I don't like y'all asses now always assuming shit stay TF OUT OF MY LIFE, n @badbitchesssonly bitch ian gon be to many hoes get tf outta my face with that u wished u could live my life, anyways bye whores I'm officially done with this topic go like my recent." I pressed done an turned off my phone.

Jaiden pov
I seen the picture on ig n ngl I was mad but then I realized that dia doesn't even like people like that I had to beg her to be my girlfriend. I was still mad n when I seen her comment I could tell she was pissed. I walked into our condo an heard glass hit the floor or wall. I quickly ran in the room n saw dia with the vase with the flowers I gave her.

Jaiden: wtf is wrong with you
Dia: cant u see I'm pissed what kind of dumb ass question is that.

Dia pov
I broke the vase cs i was mad I thought I could get over the comments but I couldn't they started bringing up my family, how I was raised n even death threats.
Jaiden: ik u mad but chill tf out with that tone cs ian do shit to u stop worrying abt what they saying they don't know u n never will, breaking shit n doing nun but destroying the condo an I'm not picking this shit up. He was right they don't know me an now they will never get to know me.
Dia: look I'm sorry baby but the death threats n mentioning my family is unnecessary like that's my cousin.
Jaiden: ik baby, but stop stressing an keep your head up cs aint no internet thugs abt to make my baby mad.
Dia: aww I love you
Jaiden: I love you too

N/n pov:
A few hours later
Jaiden: BRO U DEAD ASS AGGRAVATING ME
Dia: NOT MY FAULT
Jaiden: it is I told u stop worrying abt them n you going back n forth with that girl
Dia: well maybe if you would've said it's all good or we good we talked abt it I wouldn't have to this bitch disrespecting me n I'm not abt to let her so STFU N MIND YOUR BUSINESS.
Jaiden: dia I advised u to lower yo damn tone n stop talking to me like I'm crazy
Dia: boy u not the boss of me I said stfu so do it
Jaiden: diamontè don't make me hurt you stop fucking playing with me. He got closer to her.
Dia: am I supposed to be scared. Dia wasn't really being for real throughout the lil argument but jaiden was being dead serious.
Jaiden: don't have to be but u going to stop talking to me like u my mom.
Dia: or what's going to happen
Jaiden: keep it up
Dia: boy bye. She pushed his head back with her hand n tried to walk away. His eyes turned dark n he grabbed her arm n threw her on the bed n choked her then said this:
Jaiden: u fucked up big time. He roughly took her crop top n shorts off n her underwear. He took his clothes off, pumped himself n slammed into her going at a fast pace.
Dia: OH FUCKK. He grabbed her choked her with both hands n railed her as if there was no tomorrow.
Dia: OH SHIIITT s-s-slow d-d-down pls
Jaiden: shut up slut. He smacked her but sexually.
Dia: IM CUMMING PLS S-S-SLOW DOWN
Jaiden: HOLD THAT SHIT
Dia: I CANT. (sb help me I can't take this shii seriously) she came n screamed loud as he kept railing her.
Jaiden: df did i just say. He pulled out n turned her on her stomach n made her lay on her stomach but made sure her ass was in the air.
Dia: this position kind of hurts. She tried to lift up but jai quickly pushed her down.
Jaiden: if u move I'm gon beat yo shit up n make u suffer. She just kept quiet not moving a muscle she even tried to breath slow.
Jaiden: breath girl. He chuckled as he entered himself once again but slowly. He went deeper each thrust as his pace got faster.
Dia: mmmm fuckkk. She felt him in her stomach as he repeatedly hit her g-spot.
Dia: OH FUCKK YESSS RIGHT THERE.
Jai: Right here. He went balls deep n slammed his hips back n forth against hers making their skin clap loudly n her ass jiggle n clap. Which made him get turned on n he nutted inside her.
Jai: oh shit, FUCK. He groaned loudly n sexy.
Dia: damn it's that good
Jai: hy yo ass is fat. He slapped it n continued to fuck her.
Jai: throw it back. She threw her ass back n he repeatedly slapped her ass groaning n throwing his head back from the feeling. She looked up at the mirror on the ceiling n seen his mouth wide open moaning n groaning as he head was facing the mirror n his eyes rolling the back of his head. She came seeing n feeling the pleasure.
Jai: ig I'm not the only one. She giggled n he slammed his hips forward matching her pace.
Dia: OH FUCKKKK DADDY U Feel So Good
Jai: I'm abt to nut again
Dia: I'm cumming. They both came n a loud moan n groan came through their mouths.
Jai: learned your lesson. He said pulling out.
Dia: yes daddy

Jaiden picked her up n they went to go take a shower, they watched a movie cuddled n went to sleep.😊💕