Ballo/Tony

Y/n pov
I was at home chilling with my babies, until there was a knock on the door. I set my son down n gave him to his sister as i went to go get the door.
Y/n: who is it
Tony: uhh its me T-tony. Tony? Its not his week. Tony is my bd btw. Yh "ballo". Anyways i opened the door n he had bags n suitcases. He even looked like he was crying.
Y/n: whats all this
Tony: can i stay with u
Y/n: um sure but what happened u look like you've been crying
Tony: she cheated n got pregnant
Y/n: damn u need help
Tony: nah i got it. He grabbed the stuff two by two n he finally was in the house. Leena(ur daughters name, u could change if if u want) ran towards Tony giving him a big hug.
Leena: dad are u living with us now
Tony: um i guess so
Leena: yay. I helped tony put his stuff in the guest bedroom n he n leena watched spongebob afterwards. I got a call from my mom saying she wanted the kids to stay the weekend with her. Wanted me to take a lil break since i've been on mom duty for the entire weekdays. I agreed n got there stuff together.

After dropping the kids off
Back at home

Still y/n pov
I headed towards my room but i saw tony shirtless playing on his phone. Damn he sexy.
Tony: looking at me like u want f**k me. Damn ian realize that i was still looking
Y/n: already did. He just smiled n i smiled back walking towards my room.

Tony pov
Man. My bm is sexy asf. Surprised she aint notice my boner. I just want to f**k her so badly.

Y/n pov
3 hours later
Y/n: don't even go there u did it first
Tony: only bc people was telling me what u did
Y/n: which was a lie, u should've came to me then we could've talked about it, but no u decided to cheat now look how the tables have turned
Tony: don't bring that up, n u still decided to date me so shut up
Y/n: u shut up
Tony: u
Y/n: u
Tony: tell yo dad to shut up
Y/n: ima tell him what u said then we'll really see who gon shut up
Tony: that old man aint gon do shit
Y/n: u keep talking shit, n we gon see what he gonna do
Tony: ian going back n forth with u fix me some food
Y/n: hn im not ur maid
Tony: this yo house right
Y/n: yh so dont get kicked out of it
Tony: whatever. I rolled my eyes n went in the kitchen to get some popcorn since i wanted to watch the new Halloween movie. As i bent down to get i felt a sharp pain on my a**. This ni**a just slapped my a**.
Y/n: ow damn
Tony: oops. I slapped his arm n he smacked my a** again
Y/n: TONY
Tony: shouldnt have slapped me. I took the popcorn out the wrapper n set in the microwave. I walked past him n he did it again.
Y/n: mcht
Tony: its hard not to, that a** is fat. I went to go get my phone n i came back this ni**a on my damn counter.
Y/n: boy get off my damn counter
Tony: mcht no. The microwave made the noise, so i grabbed my popcorn speed walking out the kitchen so he doesn't smack my butt again. I made my way to the couch going on peacock.
Tony: what we watching bae
Y/n: im not yo bae n halloween
Tony: yh right. He sat next to me eating my popcorn. I put the movie on n turned the lamp off so it was now dark.

20 mins into the movie
still y/n pov
I felt a hand go in my shorts n it was obvious who it was.
Y/n: what are u doing
Tony: my hands are cold. I just focused my attention back onto the movie. He moved his hand around now playing with my p***y. (u had no underwear on). I let out soft moans.
Tony: no underwear huh. He stuck two fingers in n thrust them in an out.
Y/n: mmh.

N/n pov
He took his hands out of her n took her shorts off. He buried his face on her p***y. Licking n sucking, earning loud moans.
Y/n: fuck mmmm. Y/n squirmed around as the pleasure was too much. Tony literally ate her like he was hungry. She tried to close her legs but Tony was stronger so he kept them open.
Y/n: fuuck i-im cumming. He stopped n took his clothes off.
Tony: u know u supposed to cum on my d**k this aint nun new. They got on the floor(on carpet, the carpet is clean). He positioned himself near her entrance n stuck it in thrusting fast.
Y/n: fuuck. Each of his arms on the sides of her head. She held onto his arms as he railed her.
Y/n: auuhhhha fuck mmmh
Tony: ughhh fuck
Y/n: i-im cumming
Tony: go ahead. She came n he turned her over in put her in a deep arch. Still railing her.
Y/n: ahhhhhhaaa fuuck mmmh. He slapped her a** wanting her to twerk on him. She threw it back, their skin clapping together loudly.
Tony: fuck
Y/n: mmmm. She stopped n pulled him out of her. He laid on his back n she got on top of him. Laying down sticking his length inside her. She started twerking again. Their skin clapped together as she sat up speeding her pace.
Y/n: shit fuuck
Tony: u must want another baby, fuuck. He placed his hands on her hips, lifting his knees to get better access as he started drilling her.
Y/n: f-fuck mmmm
Tony: ughhh shit. Y/n looked at Tony sweating n enjoying his bm on top of him. She leaned in n kissed him, he kissed back adding tongue. Him still keeping his pace, she ended the kiss.
Y/n: i-i-im c-cumming
Tony: me too. They both came as Tony stopped his movement. Him filling her up, letting out a few moans n groans. She got off him weakly.
Tony: welp u may end up being pregnant again
Y/n: ik. He helped her take a shower n he took his. He helped her in bed n went to pick the mess up. Tony went to her bedroom getting in bed cuddling next to her. Both drifting to sleep.

The end .💕✌🏽