78

[Namjin at the mall]

*Jin pov*

"Baby how about this fluffy sweater?" I asked pointing at the sweater I was holding onto, he scrunched his nose and scrutinize the outfit. "Don't wanna its too vibrant" he said. "But baby isn't its supposed to be vibrant and chilly love?" I asked giggling. "Yes but I don't wanna that sweater, ill go and search over there and you better choose a nice outfit for yourself" he said booping the tip of my nose using his index finger. I smiled and nodded, with a kiss on his cheeks he left to marvel the other section.

"What will husbands usually wear in occasions like that huh...?" I questioned myself and roamed the place going through some clothes. I ended up pulling out an unstructured blazer dark burnish grey suit. "This would be fine..." I muttered to myself and walked in search of namjoon. He was just few sections away, talking with someone but I could already sense that there was a slight tension so I dashed to him and stood beside him putting on a professional mask. "Hello" the man said with a slight bow, I mirrored his actions. "I'm Jackson Wang, nice to meet you" he said, "Same goes to you and I am Kim Seokjin" I answered with a small smile.

"It was nice to meet you again namjoon, a-after a lot of years..." the man muttered looking at namjoon who was highly strung, I patted his back lightly in a reassuring manner. "S-same goes to you too wang" he muttered with a smile which didn't reach his eyes nor make his dimples appear. "Bye I guess, lets hope that our paths cross again" he muttered with a sigh and turned his heels. "Wait!" namjoon called for which he hummed and looked at namjoon. "W-we are having baby shower tomorrow, I w-would love to invite you there..." he muttered, I frowned a little. "Sure, text me your address" the guy muttered, with a last nod he left.

Namjoon let out an audible sigh and turned his attention to the clothes again, "Baby...who's he?" I asked with a little intrigue. He looked into my eyes, with a sigh he began, "If my parents didn't force me to marry you means I would've married him..." he whispered, I frowned even more. "My first love" he muttered, I made a small 'oh' at that. "S-so if you didn't marry me means you would've married him?" I asked for which he hummed. "S-so is he still single?" I asked. "He is.." he muttered with a small smile.

"Yah! Why are you smiling! I am your husband!You have a husband remember?!" I said pouting, not liking the situation at all. "Yes you are...and yea I know that I am married" he mumbled. "So if he asks you to come back to him again means what will you do?" I asked cocking a brow at him, he looked into my eyes. "I will run to him" he muttered, my jaw dropped. "YAH!" I yelled for which he chuckled, I haunched down and caressed his baby bump with a frown. "Your appa is planning plot against us champ, we aren't letting it happen! I am way more handsome than the guy and your appa is saying that he wants that man! Champ, things are getting out of our hands" I said shaking my head, hearing a small giggle from namjoon.

"Champ we gotta plan a plot" I whispered and placed my hand on his bump getting a hard on kick, and a slight hiss from namjoon. "Yes champ we got it!" I muttered and kissed the bump, with a glare I stood up. "Me and your son aren't going to allow you! Your ours!" I snarled. He chuckled and nodded, "I love you!" I snarled, for which he hummed. "YAH! Say back! Say back now!" I demanded. "I love you too" he muttered with a sigh. "YAH! I want more emotional! Heartfelt I love you! I am not going to let you go anywhere! Your mine and our champ's understand?!" I growled.

"My tummy hurts..your champ is kicking too much" he muttered and placed his hands on his belly, "That's your punishment, he only wants me to be his daddy! You wouldn't dare to cheat on me, my champ's eyes are all on you! I will get the telepathy even if you think about escaping from me! My junior is all by my side!" I said for which he rolled his eyes. "Yea yea he is just my ex boyfriend tho" he muttered. "You don't have a taste before you saw me god.." I muttered making gagging sounds for which he shot me a glare. "What? I am way more handsome than him! I am everybody's heartthrob even now the cashier is checking me out! Be thankful that I love you!" I snarled.