95

Jin pov

"It's nice to meet you as well your highness" I muttered with a slight bow to my future, mother-in-law. "My, my your so handsome, young man, I am sure that my son is going to immediately fall into that ebony orbs of yours, I am so pleased as well" he muttered with a titter, I smiled and nodded my head once. I was excited, and jittery to meet my future husband, my spouse, it was more of my father's wish to make me marry the prince of our neighboring country, but I am not against it, I agreed to this wholeheartedly as well.

We were standing at the ballad hall, waiting for the prince's arrival. "He is here" she muttered, with a grin, my eyes scanned his features intaking in me like a drug, he was gorgeous. "Jiminie, he is your future husband" she tittered and held the boy's hands in her palms. He was an angel, looked like he straightly got out of empyrean. "Hello there, prince jimin" I whispered, he blushed into a ball of flame, he looked ethereal. I took his palms in my palms and kissed it softly, it was our greeting manner to our spouse, his cheeks reddened. "Your more beautiful, in flesh I am amazed" I muttered, he looked into my orbs, his lips were captivating.

"T-thank you sire" he whispered, "Call me seokjin, angel" I emphasized, "I will leave it this to you guys" the highness giggled and left leaving both of us, all to ourselves. "Would you love to dance with me there, angel" I whispered, he nodded his head and shyly handed me his hands, we waltz according to the soft violin's graze filled our ears, I wrapped my arms around his waist and slowly started to waltz, he was beautiful. Halfway through the waltz, his mother had called him for an anonymous reason, I roamed around interacting with people.

Me being a carbon copy of Dionysus, started to sip the grape wine, leaning over the table a little, as my eyes casually roamed over the place, suddenly the ball room's door flung open, my jaw almost dropped on the floor along with the wine glass, dime piece is what I describe the guy, he was tall and a little lanky but he had curves, his suit hugged his waist tightly, his cheeks dented throughout the whole time, everyone in the ball bowed to him, who is he?

Oval sculptured face, with sharp defined collarbones along with cherubic lips, enticing constellation brown orbs, burnished structures and god, he looked as if he straightly got out of a magical garden, everything was perfect in him, the word 'flaw' was burnished. His arched eyebrows wriggled once in a while in excitement, as he spoke with random people, his slender hands plugged his flowing midnight black hair behind his ears as the wind caressed it. It was such a please, to even see him right now, I felt as if I was blessed by the god with clovers.

His orbs looked into mine for a brief second, my heart thudded, he dodged my eyes coyly. My feet walked towards his direction, as if its my destiny, a little yearningly. "Your so beautiful" I breathed out, his scent was no different, it was bewitching me as well. He looked into my orbs, my heart made a somersault, thudding against the ribcage relentlessly, it took my whole will to restrain myself from having a touch of his lips with mine. "Would you like to dance with me, gorgeous?" I quivered, I grinned as he nodded his head coyly, such an enticing sight to see. I took his palms in my bigger one, and planted a firm kiss, on top of it, his cheeks shaded darker.

I wrapped my arms around his waist, he had a wasp twin-twine waist and laced our fingers together, his orbs had a whole galaxy in it. We slowly started to waltz, I forgot everything, my main purpose of being here, and let myself sunk deeper in his moon shadow orbs, "Your eyes are gorgeous" I muttered sweeping my mullet back a little, his cheeks tinted. "Y-your very handsome as well" he stammered, it came out velvety. "I have heard that a lot, but that word tangling down from your tongue gives me more pride, my prince" I emphasized. "Which country are you from, gorgeous?" I quivered tugging his hair behind his ear, leaning forward a little.

"You smell gorgeous as well" I murmured inhaling his compulsive scent in me, he clung to my blazers. "I-im fro-" "Seokjin?" my grip on him immediately shrugged, my orbs went wide, I spun around to see my future spouse, that was a close shave. "J-jimin" I couldn't help but to stammer, "Look like you and my younger brother got along very well" he tittered, "B-brother?" I muttered for which he hummed bobbing his head, I gnawed my lips. I turned around to see the gorgeous doll's eyes welled up, glistening over the lights. I felt like a sinner, "Y-your highness" he whispered bowing a little, "Joonie he is-" the guy vanished away from my eyesight by dashing from the place, my face crestfallen.