Jimin - Hickies - Smut

Jimin watch the screen of the computer in the dark, the only light coming from the computer, reflecting off his eyes. His hand trailed down his stomach with a mind of its own, sliding halfway under his sweatpants.

"Oppa, come to bed!!" You called out from the bedroom. "Hang on Jagi, I'll be there in a minute.." He called back, his voice hoarse from his hard on.

He slid the rest of his hand under his pants, still watching the screen. He took his member out and clung onto it, letting his head role back a little, still staring intently at the screen, playing it's porn.

He was never sexual with you because he didn't want to push you to do something you didn't want to do. He also didn't want to hurt you because his size was far above average..

He started to stroke himself from the base to the tip, rubbing the tip with his thumb. "Ahh..Y/n.. Harder.." He moaned your name as lowly as he could, stroking himself harder. He took the image from the porn and pictured himself with you, doing the dirty things the porn stars were doing.

"Jimin I can't go to sleep.. What's taking you so long??" You mumbled and Jimin ignored the sheets ruffling as you got up to walk downstairs. "Holy fuck you feel so good.." He pictured you riding him as he moaned a bit louder this time. The guy on the porn video came into the girl. Jimin's jacking sped up at the thought of himself cumming inside of you. He shivered and sucked through his teeth, squeezing himself and rubbing up and down harder.

"Jimin what are y-" You gasped with wide eyes as he looked over, still pumping fast and hard while porn was still playing on the screen. "M-Mianhae.." You said shyly, trotting back up the stairs. Jimin started pumping faster just at the sight of you in panties and a bra.

Was he really just?? Did you really hear him say your name?.. Did you see how hard he was jacking off?? Was that.. Porn?!

It turned you on. The thought of him jacking off to porn while saying your name.

You were cut off when Jimin moaned strangely loud from downstairs. Damn he was so sexy. "Ahh.. Yes.. Oh god.." He moaned from the living room, making you mindlessly begin rubbing yourself through your already soaked panties. "Jimin.. Yes.." You whispered while sliding your panties to the side and rubbing your clit.

"Ani, baby. That's my job." He said huskily, watching you please yourself while he stood, leaning in the doorway. He had his shirt removed with the tip of his member poking out of his sweats. Cum dripped from his chocolate abs, most likely from his previous masturbation. He walked over to you and crawled over your body, licking his lips which were marked. He must have bitten his lip too hard while masturbating to you.

"Your so beautiful.." He whispered warmly while staring at your body, left in your bra and panties, which were slid to the side. "I wanna see you pleasure yourself.." He whispered, stroking your cheek. "B..but.. I can't.. I can't without hearing your moans.." You admitted, flushing a bright red. He smirked and laid down beside you, wrapping his right arm around your waist. He brushed your hair behind your ear and nibbled your earlobe.

His sexy voice grunted beside your ear as you stuck one finger inside yourself. Rubbing your left breast with your right hand. "I wanna fuck you so hard.." He moaned into your ear, making you arch you back just at his tone and finger yourself harder. "I wanna stick this hard cock so far up you that you can't walk tomorrow.." He whispered again, sucking under your ear. You whimpered out and right when you added another finger, came.

It spread over the bed, sticky and slippery. When you were about to get a tissue, he reached for your wrist and brought your hand up to his mouth, sucking your fingers clean of the goo. "Damn you taste so good.." He moaned while licking your hand and staring right in your eyes.

He crawled back on top of you slid your panties down real slow, staring into your eyes the entire time. You lifted your knees up so he cold remove them from your ankles and throw them to the side of the room. He looked at you and bit his lip, smiling. You reached your hands down and pulled his sweatpants and boxers down with one slide.

You both had a war, staring into each others eyes. Jimin never broke the war as he bent your knees up by your thighs and slid in, causing you to arch your back. "Don't worry baby. I won't hurt you. I'll be easy." He whisper smiling and cupping your face in his hands. You nodded and held his back, telling him to move. He pulled out half way and slid back in slowly.

"Breath baby, breathe." He whispered again seeing your face turn purple. You inhaled loudly and gripped his back as he sped up a bit. His body leaned down as he still pumped slow. His elbows by your head and his hips still moving, he began to suck your neck. Biting, nipping, kissing then licking. He repeat the steps until he left his mark.

"J-Jimin I'm gonna.." You assumed by the foreign feeling and the white light that appeared in your vision. Jimin's seed spread like a water fountain inside you which you followed.

He collapsed on top of you, your sweaty bodies sticking together. "I love you, baby.." He whispered while trying to catch his breath. He rolled over to lay on the bed beside you and pulled you against him. "I love you too.." You breathlessly replied.

---

"Y/n, Gwenchanayo?" Your friend Yura asked while walking beside you in the mall. "Ne, wae?" You asked looked over at her confused.

She rubbed her neck under her jaw and furrowed her eyebrows. "Eh?" You mumbled pulling out your hand mirror in your purse. You held it out and gasped.

There were 4 purple marks down the left side of your neck. "God damnit Jimin.." You hissed under your breath and snuggled your head down in attempt to hide the hickeys. Yura looked over but all she did was smirk and wink at you.

---

Penis. I'm feeling byuntae today so.. Jimin probably is too. Btw, happy birthday J-Hobie.. It's late I know but I celebrated his bday by myself.. By eating cake xC Expect ANOTHER update after this one because Im about to write one for Lay, my Bias. <3 PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK I want to know if I suck at writting or not. PLZ. If I do I will stop. If I don't suck, I might keep going. But soon, If i dont get any requests, I'm gonna stop writting. O.o