V - Sorry - Fluff / Angst

~Short little scene with TaeTae.. Hope you likey!! :3

You frowned at your boyfriend who just stared at the food on his plate. “Jagiya.. I don’t like it..” He groaned. “Then leave, Tae. All I do for you all day long is slave. I slave over your messes, I slave over your laundry, over your food. I do my best to help you but all you do is complain. If you don’t like it, get out. Now.” You snapped.

He looked up at you with bewildered eyes. “Yah, y/n, what the fuck is your problem? All I said was I don’t like it! I can never have a god damn opinion in this relationship!!”

"GET OUT!!" You screamed. He sat across from you, stunned at how loud you had gotten.

"Don’t raise your fucking voice at me, Y/n." You got up from the tabled and stomped into the living room, plopping yourself on the couch angrily. You heard dishes being thrown into the sink and silverware being thrown at the wall. He often had rages like this when you two were mad at each other and it always scared you. But this time you really felt like packing your stuff and walking out the front door.

His footsteps traced into the living room after you and you looked over your shoulder at his red face, tears streaming down his cheeks. He had a look on his face you’ve never seen before but knew what he meant.

"Y/n, I’m so-" You cut him off. "I don’t want to hear it, Kim. I'm serious, I’m done. We're Done. Goodbye." You said, not looking back as you grabbed your car keys and purse, heading toward the door.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

He knew you weren’t going to just walk out the door. If you did, you’d come back around 8:00 all over him saying you’re sorry and pleading for him back.

"Y/n, why do you even try. You’re just gonna crawl back to me crying." He said confidently.

He felt your glare and his eyes widen as you stormed up to him and smacked him straight across the face. You both stood their, stunned and a bit petrified. He felt something sink into him. He awoke from his thoughts and frowned at you, his eyes welled with tears, unbeleivingly.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Your hand stung against the door nob. You felt his strong hand grab your fore-arm and turn you around. You looked into his eyes, the tear finally falling, leaving wet trails on his cheeks. You dropped your keys and purse and threw yourself at him, sobbing loudly into his chest. “I.. love you.. Tae..” You sobbed inbetween sniffles. He cupped his hands on your cheeks and lifted your head to meet his. “I’m sorry too, Jagiya. I’ll eat whatever you cook. I promise.” He smiled, kissing you. You laughed, “How about we just order McDrive..

Tehehehe Hope you liked it.. see what I did there.. HOPE.. hehe HINT HINT.. hehe :3