[3] losers assmebled

ALEXIS

ALEXIS

My parents had left, so now it was time to get out. I took the small string and pulled, the zipper opening. I took in a large breath, fresh air hitting my lungs.

"Gosh, finally." I stepped out, cracking my knuckles and neck. "Oo room service." I cried giddily. My fingers wrapped around phone. I looked over the menu, my eyes spotting a cheeseburger, "thank you Jesus." I quickly dialed the number and put in my order.

20 minutes, that's how long I had to wait. To pass the time I explored the hotel room, it was shitty. With all the parents my money had, they couldn't have gotten a nicer place. It was small room with two beds and TV. A nightstand decorated the center of the room, splitting up the beds. I let out a huff, sitting on a empty bed.

My stomach churned as I thought about my parents reaction. What was I going to tell them? That I disobeyed, well they would figure that one out. A knock sounded at the door. I jumped up, peaking through the peep hole. "Food."

I opened the door, thanking the person before devouring the burger.

CHERYL

The two of us walked into the Chinese restaurant, my nerves high. I took a deep breath, these were my childhood friends, my best friends. I gripped onto Bills hand as the waitress took us back.

"Hey." A man said in the corner, my eyes widened as Mike came out of shadows, the longer I was in Derry the more memories pieced together.

"Mike, you look good." Bill said as Mike engulfed him in a hug.

"Bill."

"Yup. Whoa. Hey. How you doing?" My husband stuttered, as Mike crushed him. He looked older now, I supposed all of us did. Spots of grey freckled his hair line, and lines started to appear in his creases.

"Bill." He repeated once more. "I didn't know if any of you would...I mean, after all this time...But of course you came." He spewed out. I laughed a little at his giddy excitement. Mike turned around, his eyes landing on me. "Cheryl." I nodded. The man then crushed me. "It's so good to see you guys."

"You know, an oath is an oath." Bill stated, "Losers gotta stick together, right?" I nodded, biting my lip to hid the large smile that was breaking out on my face.

"The Losers. You remember that. That's good." Mike breathed, catching his breath from all the excitement."What else do you remember?" Before either of us could answer his question another voice started to rambles

"I am allergic to soy, anything that has egg in it, uh, gluten, and if I eat a cashew, I could realistically die." The mans voice trialed off has he laid eyes on us. "Holy shit."