[4] winner winner spider dinner

CHERYL

"I propose a toast to the Losers

"I propose a toast to the Losers." Bev spoke, holding up her beer bottle. I smiled, raising mine as well. Everyone else put their glasses forward, them all clanking together. Cheers went around the room

"Let's take our shirts off and kiss!" Richie shouted as he and Mike arm wrestled. I rolled my eyes. The mans childish antics never left that was for sure.

"Oh, here we go. Thank you." Richie told the server as she walked out carrying a plate of fortune cookies.

"Thank you." Eddie smiled kindly before grabbing himself one. I also reached in, taking out my own fortune.

"Like, Rogan-Marsh, half my wife's closet Rogan-Marsh?" Bill said, catching my attention. I turned to him my brows raised, he then motioned to Beverly. My mouth dropped open slightly.

"No way." I gasped. Bev bit her lip, trying to fight back her growing smile, "I absolutely love your clothes."

"That's... That's huge." Bill spoke, awe still lacing his voice. I couldn't even tell you how many shirts and dresses he had bought for me. The number was huge, covering probably more then half my wardrobe. Bev nodded, sloshing her beer bottle around.

"That's our line. Me and my husband, Tom." She spoke quickly, grabbing a cookie from the middle.

"How long have you been married?" Bill asked. Bev ignored him, changing the subject.

"Hey, we saw your movie, by the way."

"You did?" He asked. Bev nodded.

"Oh, my God! It was so good. It was so scary." Bev gushed, "and Cheryl your acting-it was just so good." I shot her a smile. It was nice to be complemented by a friend. Even though I had the praise of strangers, it felt more meaningful coming from her.

"And the ending sucked?" Bill asked. That was his fault. His endings, they would never turn out good. Maybe it was because he never had a happy ending himself. He never did get full closure from Georgie.

"Yeah, it did. I'm sorry."  Bev chuckled.

"That's all right." He responded. Bill was quiet for a moment, seemingly lost in thought.

"Bill?" I asked carefully, touching his shoulder. He shook his head, snapping out of the trance.

"Nothing. This is just weird."

"Yeah." I agreed. I still didn't understand how I had forgotten my entire childhood.

"Just all this, all these memories, people that I don't even remember forgetting."

"I mean, it's weird, right?" Ben piped up, stopping all other conversation. I held on lightly to Bills arm, hoping to bring some sense of comfort, to both of us. "Now that we're all here, everything just comes back faster and faster." He twirled his finger, "I mean, all of it."