━ 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘:

──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────
𝗕𝗨𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗟𝗬 𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗦

──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────𝗕𝗨𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗟𝗬 𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗦

-𝚠𝚠𝚠.𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚕𝚢.𝚌𝚘𝚖 💋

SOLO, Kwon Miyoung known for being the IT kind of girl. Flawless beauty, Perfect body & Perfect lifestyle. Although her personality, Not so much. She was normaly blunt and flirty. Frankly familiar with the dangerous game of feelings and quite a few insults. Which results to her having an attitude and a tiny scrape in her image.

She had a badass but straight forward personality, That everybody would fall for especially with her beautiful fierce face. Cat like eyes, Small nose with a high bridge & Red mysterious lips that glowed with her having a fair but slightly tanned skin could get anybody to fall on their knees.

Life seemed so perfect for her ofcourse excluding her home life, Her father who consistently forced and preassured her to study and get higer grades. The same old man who coldly punish his own daughter if the slightest rule of his is broken by the young girl.

When he had found out that she had gotten herself into the music industry, He wasn't mostly happy but wasn't as mad fore the popularity of his daughter had helped his company continously grow more but he still insisted that she study hardso when the time comes, He could proudly pass his business to his lovely daughter. Tho there was a catch, He had never felt an ounce of proudness of her so he made sure to set her at the best that he could.

Miyoung isn't exactly fond of doing paperworks because in her point of view it was a very busy job with too much work, Especially business meetings and hella loads of paperworks with business deals.

It wasn't as different from her occupation being a trainee was hectic like her father's job but she felt happy with the busy schedules, Atleast she was doing what she was good at and what she loved. The thought of being in an office all day long had petrified her but if studying and doing business in the future would get his father to shut his faulty mouth then so beat it.

As of for her mother who she wasn't close with, The old lady would rarely talk to her and when she did, The conversation would mostly be her  scolding her daughter harshly or either the older woman asking the young girl to attend the blind date with one of her friend's son she set up for her.

Not really the best home life, So much roller coaster of dramas go down but she let it be since she wasn't home most of the time and especially already used to the routine she lived for the majority of her life.

──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────
𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼!

──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼!