━ 𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚝

──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────
𝗕𝗨𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗟𝗬 𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗦 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞:

──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────𝗕𝗨𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗟𝗬 𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗦 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞:

▸ 🎕 ┈┈┈┈ 🎕 ┈┈┈┈ 🎕 ◂

Ⓒ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓒ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓢ︎!┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁

. . ⇢ [Kwon Miyoung] ˎˊ˗ ꒰ 📎 ꒱
Potrayed by: Jennie Kim

༊*·˚: ̗̀NAME: Kwon Mi-young༊*·˚: ̗̀BIRTHDAY: December 14, 2002༊*·˚: ̗̀BIRTHPLACE: Auckland, New Zealand༊*·˚: ̗̀OCCUPATION: Trainee༊*·˚: ̗̀BACKGROUND INFO: Only daughter of Mr

༊*·˚: ̗̀BIRTHDAY: December 14, 2002
༊*·˚: ̗̀BIRTHPLACE: Auckland, New Zealand
༊*·˚: ̗̀OCCUPATION: Trainee
༊*·˚: ̗̀BACKGROUND INFO: Only daughter of Mr. Kwon Mingyu, CEO of Kwon Corporation, And Mrs. Kwon Young sun, Famous actress that participated in one of the widely known drama 'Vivid' as the female lead.

Born and raised in Auckland, New Zealand until the age of fourteen. When she had auditioned at one of Move Entertainment's global auditions in the city of Wellington, New Zealand. With her unqiue talent, She was able to shine among the crowd and be the only one to pass the auditions that resulted to her and her parents to move to Seoul, South Korea with her parents.

Now quite known as one of the greatest 'Ace' of Move Entertainment as a trainee for she had possesed everything a trainee would need to have. Stable vocals, Charismatic dancer, Skillful rapping & Most probably great visuals that could easily get the media to fall inlove. Unfortunately her group's debut is still frankly unknown due to the recent scandals the company had been facing.

༊*·˚: ̗̀THEME SONGS: SOLO (Jennie), Woman like me (Little mix ft. Nikki Minaj), Into you (Ariana Grande), Naughty (Red Velvet, Irene & Seulgi), Pretty Savage (BLACKPINK).

. . ⇢ [Han Seojun] ˎˊ˗ ꒰ 📎 ꒱
Potrayed by: Hwang In-yeop

 ⇢ [Han Seojun] ˎˊ˗ ꒰ 📎 ꒱ Potrayed by: Hwang In-yeop