Anthony's pov

Anthony's pov.

     It had been almost a week since I had kissed Ian. He had been in his room the entire time, only coming out to eat and go to the bathroom. With every passing day, I became more anxious than the last. He had looked at me and nodded, mumbled a yes and no at times but I could never get him to speak a full sententce. I sure hoped he had enough of solitary confinement because I had a limit. Turns out that my limit was today.

    I slowly walked towards the door, hesitating before knocking lightly on the hard wood. A crash came from the other side, then silence. Suddenly the door flew open to show a half naked Ian standing behind it. he looked more composed than I expected and I took that as a good sign. He blinked and moved away from the door, inviting me in. I accepted gratefully and walked into the middle of the room. I didn't know what to say so I began to fiddle with my hands, suddenly very nervous. Honestly I don't have a clue what I planned on saying. I hadn't gotten that far.

       I managed to spit out a mangled

question. 'Did you...uh...think about...what I said?' I looked back to him to see him staring intently at me, he took a step closer and closed the three foot space between us. He was so close to me, I looked down at him, into his brown eyes. They shone like stars as he gazed up at me. I could stare into those eyes forever. He stood up on his tippy toes and brushed his lips across mine.

      I let him, and let out a small gasp as he kissed me more forcefully, his eyes fluttering closed. As his mouth pushed against mine, he just about shoved me against the wall. His mouth begged for entrance and I granted it. My lips parted, his hands snaked their way up my torso as his tounge felt cautiously around my lips. He moaned and I swallowed the noise, wanting him now more than ever.

     Much to my dismay, he pulled back. 'D-does that answer your question?' He gave a small smile and blushed, suddenly much more timid than a second ago. I blinked and felt the biggest grin spread across my heated cheeks.

      I wanted to hug him, so I did. I wrapped my arms around his torso and pulled him to me. 'So um...what does this mean for us?' I questioned 'for smosh?' I pulled away from him slightly and studied the lines on his face, they made up a mixture of contentment, passion and a hint of worry. He looked at me and spoke in a small voice.

       'I don't know. Does this mean you're my boyfriend now? I've only been in one other relationship with a guy.'

        'Yeah, I think it does. Will you be my boyfriend Ian?'

        He grinned again and put his head in the crook of my neck. 'Yes. Yeah I will be your boyfriend.' His voice was muffled by my shirt but I could hear it clear as day. My heart swelled at the words.

      'Smosh should be fine. And if we break up, which I will try my hardest to prevent, we'll just have to act like nothings wrong for as long as we can. For the fans. Okay?' I held out my pinkie finger. 'Pinkie promise me.' He untangled himself from my arms and wrapped his pinky around mine, promising that he would.

     Ian's pov

  'I promise.' I hugged him again and reluctantly let go. Yes. I had decided to try and see where things went with Anthony. If it won't work out, I'll tell him as soon as I feel that way. That's a good plan right? Yeah. I smiled as I looked up and saw him smiling in return. Was this going to be weird? This guy I've known most of my life, and me, dating said guy. I've seen the romantic side of him from when he was dating Kalel but I never thought I would see it up close and personal.

     Maybe this wasn't a good idea. No, no going back now. I wouldn't hurt Anthony like that. Besides, I think it'll work. I mean I know almost everything about this guy, it shouldn't be hard to-

     My thoughts were interrupted by Anthony's lips on my cheek. He spoke softly. 'Sorry to snatch you out of your daydreaming, but it's almost dinner time. What do you want, to celebrate the occasion?'

      'Um...how about...Mac and cheese. And Hot Dogs. And green beens. Then  mint chocolate chip ice cream for dessert!' I said with a smile. Anthony smirked at me and shrugged.

     'Alright, whatever you want Ian. Hey can I give you a nickname? Although nothing would really work would it. IanBear? No... maybe a ship name, like the fans say, what is it again?'

    I scoffed 'Ianthony.'

    'Really? Oh that's cute I like that. Hey are we gonna tell the fans? I think they'd go berserk. Ew, think of all the fan mail We'd have to open. Well, it's more than usual.'

     I nodded and walked towards the door, but Anthony grabbed my arm and spun me around, kissing my lips, soft and quick.

    He chuckled and spoke. 'I'm terribly sorry, I just can't get enough of the taste of your lips. I love it.' He smiled warmly and walked out the door, leaving me still and breathless.