Chapter one: Oh no

Anthony's p.o.v.

Driving home, I decided i d pick up some food for Ian and me. So I stopped at a McDonalds, and picked up two double cheeseburgers, fries, a salad for me, and a couple sodas. I drove home and snacked on a couple of Ian's fries, munching happily. Im sure he wont notice. I pull up in the driveway of our house and parked. Walking into the living room, I noticed that it was quiet. Too quiet. There was no sounds of video games or the music Ian listens to when he's editing videos. Maybe he's sleeping.

I dropped the food on the kitchen counter and looked around. It was a mess. Eh, I'll clean it later. Walking down the hallway I heard something coming from Ian's room. Cool, so he's awake then. I swung the door open, yelling 'HEY IAN I BROUGHT FO-'I stopped. OhMyGod.

I looked at him. Then to the computer. My eyes widened and I slammed the door shut, pressing my back to it, then skittering away into the kitchen. I'll just do the dishes. To get my mind off...eeewww. My face scrunched up and I shook the image out of my head. Turning to the dishes, I turned on some music, cranked it up loud, and scrubbed till my hands hurt.

Ian's P.O.V

No, no, no this isn't happening! He'd come in and seen...oh god! I don't know what to do. Do I go out there and act like nothing happened? Do in talk to him about it? I don't know of he saw what I was watching or not. He doesn't know that I'm gay. Ugh. I'm just gonna pretend it didn't happen. Yeah, that'll work! After about an hour I finally emerged and looked around the hallway, pressing against the wall.

I heard loud music coming from the kitchen. I peeked in and saw he was cleaning vigorously. The sink was spotless, and he was scrubbing the counters and the microwave, focused and determined. He wasn't wearing a shirt. I looked at the rag he was using and saw that the rag WAS his shirt. He just saw me jacking off and he's decided its a good idea to take off his shirt and get all sweaty. Great. Turing around, I started to sneak back into my room when I heard an exasperated 'Ian' from the kitchen. I stopped and turned around. 'Heeeeyyy, Anthony, what's up?' I grinned and tried not to look at his chest.

'Could you,um...clean your dishes from now on?' He didn't look at me.

'S-sure.' I looked around again. 'Nice job on the kitchen. Looks good.' I glanced at him. He nodded and looked down at his shoes.

Suddenly I became very self-conscious. I saw some McDonald's sitting on the coffee table, untouched. 'Hey what's that?' I pointed to the abandoned food and stared at Anthony.

'Oh, um I picked that up before...' He coughed and rubbed the back of his neck. 'Before I came home.' He finished and finally raised his eyes to look in mine.

My eyes widened and I sprung into action, the same time that he did. 'Um, anyway, what did you bring me?' I jumped to the food and smiled. I was pretty hungry. At the same time, he ran over to the fridge and grabbed the flat sodas, set them on the table and ran to his room. I sat on the couch and found a burger and fries for me, a salad for Anthony. He returned with a clean shirt and landed next to me. He grabbed the salad, fork in hand. He grinned and opened it, digging in.