Chapter 2

Anthony's p.o.v.

After our makeshift dinner,I'd gone straight to bed. Didn't brush my teeth, didn't change clothes. I fell on the bed at a weird angle, but was still comfortable. I pulled the covers over my head and thought about today's events. So...when I came in, he was watching porn. That's normal though, right? Yeah, I mean, who hasn't? But I caught a glimpse of the screen. As much as I wanted to deny it, it was gay. Maybe he's just...experimenting? No, he was definitely into it.

After about an hour it became stuffy under the blanket. So I threw it off and took off my clothes to be more comfortable. Come to think of it, it was really hot in my room. Maybe I could sneak out and turn it down, get some water, too. I sat up and creeped to the door, opening it a crack, listening. After minute or two I decided it was safe and inched into the hallway. Passing Ian's door, I walked on my tip toes like a kid coming downstairs on Christmas morning. Slowly, slowly, there! I'm past! I let out a sigh of relief but it was a bit louder than intended. Grimacing, I ran to the thermostat, turning the dial down a few degrees. Slipping into the kitchen, I poured myself a small glass of mildly cold water from the tap.

'Anthony?' A tired, husky voice came from behind me. Spinning on my heel, I saw a shirtless Ian standing behind the counter looking at me tiredly. His eyes were barely open, and he was rubbing the crust away. He looked pretty cute doing it. I blushed and looked away. Right to his chest. Shit. My eyes widened and I turned to my water, gulping till I couldn't breathe.

'Uh..yeah, hey.' I smiled a bit. 'I couldn't sleep...'

'Yeah, me either.'

I looked around the room, anywhere but Ian's eyes. 'Uh, anyway, I'd better get to bed. Long day tomorrow.'

He looked at me. 'Huh?'

'You don't remember? Were going to the premiere of..that one movie you wanted to see, I forgot the name. What was it?'

His face lit up like a kid in a candy shop. Oh god that was cute too. 'Oh yeah! It was Captain America 3!'

I blushed and walked over to him, patting him on the shoulder. 'Best get to bed. It starts early.' Passing him i walked down the hallway muttering about why it had to play so early. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was dead to the world.

*The next day, standing in line*

Ian's POV

'Damn all these fangirls. I'm surprised we haven't been called out yet.' I thought about it and decided that Anthony had forgotten about the incident. This was to put my mind to rest, I didn't totally believe it. I wish I could.

'Hey, the line's moving!'

I felt a tug on my arm and then I was moving forward. Looking over I saw Anthony pushing against some teenagers to get to the ticket booth. He didn't even like Captain America! Why is he trying so hard yo get in? I turned my thoughts unto words and asked him. He turned to me and handed me a ticket.

'Because you like it.'

I thought I heard him mutter something else but I wasn't sure. We got popcorn and went to try and find good seats. Walking into the theater I saw no good seats but there were some open ones in the back. Next to some teenagers. Who were making out. Actually there were a lot of couples in the back. I grit my teeth and shuffled past them. I chose two that were relatively centered and sat in one, Anthony plopping beside me. He stuck his hand in the warm popcorn just as the first preview began. By the time the movie had started, we were down half a large bucket of popcorn and both our drinks were virtually gone. I was already having a good time, and it got even better when Captain ASSmerica came onscreen.

*Anthony's POV*

Were in the theater and the movie is playing. Its dark. This is good. But I can't stop thinking about what happened outside. I almost told him that I like him. I looked over at him. He was staring contently at the screen and munching on the popcorn. He looked over at me and smiled. I'd always knew I was gay. Deep down somewhere, but these feeling only now had began to stir. I knew I was in love with Ian. And I wanted to kiss him. Badly. I'm gonna do it. He was looking at captain America's considerably nice ass. I chuckled and he looked at me again. I realized that this was the moment.

My hands were shaking. 'I-Ian?' His face was turned to me, but his eyes were in the screen. This is it.

*Ian's POV*

'I-Ian?' I heard Anthony stutter and I turned my face him, but focused on the screen.

'Huh?'

I finally tore my eyes from the screen just as Anthony's lips crashed into mine. His hands and lips felt like they were burning on my face. Wait a minute. Anthony's kissing me?! I pulled back and stood up, almost tripping on a couple who continued to mash faces. I slammed open the door to the bathroom and just about ran to the handicapped stall. Leaning over the sink, I took in heavy breaths as my mind raced. He kissed me. So I take it he hasn't forgotten about finding me jerking off to gay porn. Oh god, why was I so stupid?! Wait, was Anthony gay? So many questions and I was about to get an answer, because I heard the bathroom door swing open and Anthony's panting.

'Ian! I'm so sorry Ian. Please talk to me. I need to talk to you about some things that I should've realized years ago. I like you Ian. I like you a lot.' He confessed to the stall door.

I moved over to the door and swung it open, walking past Anthony and all the way out to the car. I didn't know if I was angry or excited or confused. Probably a mix of all. I could hear the slapping of Anthony's shoes as he trailed behind me. I stopped walking and sat on the hood of the car. He was my best friend. I'd known him for years. Were there signs? I don't remember, its all so hazy.

Anthony stopped and stood still next to the passenger seat. He was panting and I couldn't help but thinking that it sounded hot. Wait no. I sighed and got off the hood, opened the car door and sat. Anthony sat in the drivers seat. We stayed there for another ten minutes in silence before I broke it.

'We'll talk later. Just take me home, I'm tired.'

I heard him sigh. 'Okay.'

*Sorry I haven't updated in a while. What with winter break, and school, but I'm sure you heard it all. Enjoy :I*