Chapter 3: Heading Somewhere Safer

So after updike put whittys corpse in the bag he offered me a ride, I accepted, for I had nowhere to go. Then I hopped in his car and we drove to the company he said he worked at, The Greater Good. Then I hopped out of his car then updike put whitty in this test tube and starting trying to repair him, "this may take a while because his brain was in his chest cavity" updike said.

To be honest I was kinda surprised I was able to convince updike to heal whitty, I thought it would be much harder. Anyways it was late and I should head to bed, I saw a guest sleeping room and slept in there. The next morning I woke up to whitty standing over me. I was a bit surprised but happy to see him again. "WHITTY! YOUR ALIVE!" i hugged whitty as hard as I could.

Updike walked in and whitty got really scared. Whitty was scared updike would kill him again. "Don't worry whitty, I realized what I did was wrong of me so I repaired you.." updike said kind of feeling bad about last night. Whitty said "oh... But... I thought you wanted to kill me..?" Updike replied with "Yes but I had a change of heart when Y/N truly told me what you were doing to them.." Whitty calmed down a bit and looked back at you smiling, then he said to you "Thank you Y/N, I couldn't thank you enough!" You smile after what whitty said, feeling like you just saved a life.

To be continued...
272 words