Chapter 4: Living A Better Life

(before the chapter starts I just wanna say that it's harder coming up with chapters than I thought it would be so please be patient)

I get out of bed and I smell bacon eggs and toast "Oh, don't worry I cooked breakfast for you" updike said, you go to the kitchen and eat breakfast, you feel very happy at your new home

*Your father's POV* after Y/N escaped last night I felt so angry, what was so doing wrong? They must have been kidnapped by now, I'm calling the cops to find them. I grab my phone and dial 911 and I file a missing person case. I can't believe they ran away from home like that.

*Your POV* you turn on tv and decide to watch the new for whatever reason. You them see a file about a missing person. You think to yourself "oh no! I hope that person isn't hurt!" You then watch further and realize... It was you! The news said "At 1AM last night a 12 year old kid named Y/N ran away from home! If you see this kid please dial your local police station"

You begin to be scared, you think to yourself "no no no... Please no... I don't wanna go back there... They abuse me there..." You begin to cry a bit and whitty notices. "Hey Y/N, are you ok?" Whitty asks in a concerned voice, you reply with "My dad called out a missing person case on me... I don't wanna go back there... They mentally abuse me there..." Whitty is kind of shocked. "Don't worry Y/N, I'll make sure they can't find you"
Whitty says.

To be continued...
286 words