1

{ A/N the drawing is mine, but this was my inspiration:}

{you will get to see the others later in my story}

------------------------------

Dull green and red eyes opened and squinted at the sun. The boy sat up and rubbed his head, jumping when he felt horns . . . when had they got there? No, he had always had horns . . . . did he just forget that? he huffed and looked around the large clearing with a forest at the edge and a river running through. he had a large headache and, surprisingly, an even larger hole over where his heart was. the skin and suit around it were torn and bloodied. he winced when he touched it. deciding it was better than just sitting and doing nothing, the person? got up. though it soon became apparent that he floated about a foot above the ground. this didn't seem to bother the person. who floated towards the river. he looked into the crystal-clear water. a face stared back. one half was white with a faded red eye and what looked like grey scars from the eye to his chin. The other was black and had a similarly faded green eye but there were no scars; if they were there, they just weren't visible. His long hair was half white and half black, while one of his horns was black with a gold ring around it while the other was snapped at about the halfway point. There was a gold crown floating above his head studded with rubies and emeralds. He wore a fancy suit with a red tie that had a gapping hole above his heart. He had a long tail that gently swayed above the green grass. Fluffy white wings with the occasional black feather sprouted from his back while his body was slightly see through.

Suddenly, a fish swimming through the river, rippled the reflection and the boy looked up. The dark green trees swayed in the wind while lots of birds sang quietly. That paired with the wind and rushing river was very calming to the teen. He closed his eyes and listened to the sounds of nature. All of a sudden, he heard a sound. His white ear twitched before he jumped up and flew into a tree. Soon, a short teen came into the clearing with a strange man following him. The short teen had soft brown hair with curly ram horns and velvety ram ears, a dark green button up shirt, dark blue trousers, and black trainers. There was a worried look on his face. The man looked muscular and part pig, he had long pink hair pulled back into a plait. He wore an outfit fit for a king and a gold crown similar to the boy in the trees, but it was studded with many more jewels than just emeralds and rubies. He had what appeared to be a pig mask, but it moved with his face. He looked calm, but the teen could see the worry in his white eyes. Somehow, he knew their names, but he didn't at the same time. Eventually, he settled on calling the goat boy bee and the pig man blood god.

Suddenly, bee yelled "RANBOO!" at the top of his lungs. His voice sounded pleading, as if he would break down if this 'ranboo' person didn't show up. The name sounded familiar to the teen in the trees. Blood god awkwardly put his hand on bee's shoulder and said quietly "im sorry, tubbo, but I don't think he's here."

Bee, now known as tubbo, sniffed quietly, "I guess your right techno . . . ." he said sadly while his ears drooping down, before turning to go the way they came. The teen wished he could help, but he didn't know how. One half of him was yelling to go help, yet the other was screaming to get away from there. He whimpered, it was too loud in his head, so he quickly raised his wing and flew off slightly louder than he was comfortable with. Unbeknownst to him, someone had heard.