3

The double-coloured teen who had flown off from the clearing was currently sleeping in an obsidian box. He had found it while he was flying randomly, trying to ignore the loud screaming in his head; The floor of the box was carpeted with soft blankets and pillows, there were even two cats in there, their name tags read Enderpearl and Enderchest. The ghost had jumped down and then sat down against the wall. The two cats, who decided that they knew this person, laid down next to him. The teen sighed, his head was pounding and there was a dull throb around the hole over his heart. but as well as that, there was a strange metaphorical feeling that he could not describe to you, I'll have a go though. To him it was like stretching an old limb that had fallen asleep combined with pins and needles sticking into him. Anyway, the two-sided teen gently hit his head on the wall behind him. There was something frustrating him more than a lot of things. "Why can't i remember . . . . . ?" he asked himself, slightly pissed off, "i know there's someone i need to help; something i need to do, but . . . . . ." he sighed, slowly becoming sadder than he was frustrated. "Why? . . . . ." he asked again but knowing the only answer he would get was the howling wind outside and the steady rumble of enderpearl and enderchest's purrs he sighed and dived deep into his mind searching for any vague memories. Eventually, the ghost's eyelids fluttered slightly, he hadn't even realized how tired he was. after flying away from the clearing where the weak sun shone, to a giant hole in the ground and an obsidian box. Before his transparent body started to ache from the position they were in, though, they grabbed one of the blankets and a pillow before falling asleep with enderpearl in his arms and enderchest lying next to their head on the pillow.

later, if asked, the teen would probably tell you he vaguely remembered a thump near his head while he has sleeping, and then the feeling of being squeezed through a small tube. Then he would tell you that he woke up in an unfamiliar place. Anyway, onto the story, he did wake up in an unfamiliar place. It was a bedroom (A/N if anyone thinks of the sh*t some people think, please don't post cr*p about it in the comments.). he was on a bed with the softest mattress and a cover that was black with a white mandala. It had matching pillows and whoever had taken him there had had even taken his cats, who were lying on the black pillows. There was a large dark oak wardrobe in one corner and matching bedside tables on each side of the bed. The carpet was think and lack and the wallpaper was white with black flowers painted on it. To the left of him was an dark oak door with a sign on it reading 'bathroom', and to the right of him was another door with a sign reading 'hallway'. On the wall opposite to the bed, there was an empty fireplace with a photo over it. It was what looked like alive him and tubee? As well as what looked like a small child with pig features and half his skull rotting away, he wore a black t-shirt with yellow dungarees over them. Suddenly, the teen heard soft breathing outside the door with the label 'hallway' with his excellent hearing, and, as if he had teleported, he was under the bed. Just in time, because someone walked in, they had pale grey skin and appeared to be floating off the ground and were slightly transparent. They had soft brown eyes with a strange blue substance rolling down from them. They had messy brown hair swept to one side and wore a pale-yellow jumper and black jeans with fluffy socks. Again, the teen felt he should know his name, but again he didn't. so, he settled on calling him blue for now.

"Ranboo?" blue, who was apparently a ghost like him, called out softly into the room. It was then the teen, who assumed his name was ranboo, noticed the large slash across the other ghost's chest. It distracted him enough for the other ghost to notice movement under the bed. He crouched down beside it, startling ranboo out of his train of thoughts. When he looked up, he was met with a smiling face. "Can you please come out?" the ghost asked ranboo, who, realizing he can't die twice, decided to come out. When he did so, he thought that the ghosts' eyes would be drawn straight to the gaping hole over his heart, but instead, the ghost looked at his face and said kindly, "im ghostbur, how are you?" ranboo was a bit taken back, he didn't realize people wouldn't look at him strangely. Though, eventually, he stuttered a quiet hello to ghostbur. Who in turn handed him a semi-liquid clear blue object, before stating "have some blue." Ranboo carefully took the supposed 'blue' before suddenly feeling happy, and less anxious. "t-thank you!" he said to his fellow ghost, who then told him that some people would like to see him. Quietly, they both made there way down the stairs of what appeared to be a mansion. It soon became apparent that there was a storm raging outside. Thick droplets hammered at the room and slid down the windows, limiting any view of the outside world. Every so often, a loud boom would echo throughout the house followed by a flash of light. The first time this happened, ranboo had jumped up and accidentally hugged ghostbur, who in turn, gave him some more blue. The ghost of a teen was grateful for this, and slowly jumped less and less every time thunder sounded. Ranboo marveled at the intricate designs of the mansion, even if it creaked and groaned every so often. Soon, they came across a large door, ghostbur nodded to him, and ranboo cautiously peeked around it. Inside, there was a large fireplace with a crackling fire. Surrounding the fireplace in a semi-circle, there were three chairs. A black sofa with a yellow blanket on it, and squishy yellow cushions with black stripes. To the left of the fireplace, there was a yellow armchair with a white cushion with bee patterns on it. And finally, to the right of the fireplace, (also the one closest to the door) there was another armchair, only this one was black. it had a soft, faux fur white pillow on it. Two small chandeliers lit up the room, while the fire provided those within warmth. It was only then though, that ranboo realized that two people he recognized were in there. Techno, and tubbo.

-------------------------------------

welcome to the longest chapter so far bois!!

1172 words is the most so far!

now go and have a lovely day/night/evening/morning!