Telling Ieyasu how I felt.

I knew that my feelings for Ieyasu were too profound and bold. I needed to express them. I loved Ieyasu with all of my heart and it was about time I made it obvious to him.

"Lord Ieyasu, I have something I need to tell you..." I mumbled, quite shy. Ieyasu looked at me, cocking his head to one side. "Please Ryoko, call me Ieyasu. Now, what is it that you need to tell me?" Ieyasu replied, a slight glint in his emerald eyes.

"Eheh... Well, I- I love you Ieyasu... Please don't take it the wrong way. In fact, I'll just be on-" I began before being interrupted by Ieyasu.

"Ryoko... P-please don't go. I- I need to talk to you... Sit down." Ieyasu stammered, the blush on his cheeks made me feel nervous.

"Look Ryoko, I love you too. I've been hiding it from from both you and Nobunaga. I need you here with me. I took you away from Nobunaga because I was jealous of the amount of time you spent with him. I guess its because I love you too much to let him anywhere near you. I'm sorry if this is awkward in any way but I think its necessary that you know of this. I will have it seen to that you can stay here with me. Your other room can be used as a studio. Now, come here, you look cold." Ieyasu explained, drawing me closer to his chest.

I gasped slightly at the feel of his touch against my skin as his slender fingers ran over the expanse of my back. "Ieyasu, thank you." I whispered, my head resting against his chest.

We laid down on Ieyasu's futon, tangled in a hug that I couldn't get enough of. I yearned for his touch which was now symbolic of how much I loved him.

Ieyasu looked down at me, a grin etched on his flushed face. I smiled at him, giving him a curious look as he leant in towards me. "Go on... Please Ieyasu," I groaned, yearning for his touch.

Ieyasu's lips met mine with passionate hunger. I let out a small moan as he pressed his body against mine. "R- Ryoko!" Ieyasu cried, his hands gripping my kimono. "I-Ieyasu!! We need to stay q-quiet..." I groaned, overrun with pleasure.

Ieyasu looked utterly ravished, his cheeks bright red. "That was incredible Ryoko. Thank you for being here with me." He whispered, his head resting on my chest.

I was surprised that Ieyasu was so forward with me. I was quite surprised how well it went between us. Pleasantly surprised at that. Before that day, I had no idea that I would fall in love with Ieyasu Tokugawa.