⚝┃Rules and Forms

Welcome to the rules and forms page. Please make sure to read the rules carefully and fill the forms clearly for the best graphic results.

RULES

🌟 Follow this account.

🌟 Be respectful.

🌟 Be patient. I have a life outside of the internet and need some R&R sometimes too.

🌟 I have the right to refuse a graphic.

🌟 Password is the last food item you ate backwards. For example, regrub.

🌟 Do not spam or do self plug here.

🌟 Once I've made the graphic, if you don't like it, you may ask for a redo, but please use the final graphic for at least 3 days, even if you don't like it. I spent a lot of time on that graphic and wouldn't appreciate it if you didn't use it.

🌟 I will leave a watermark with my username and shop name on your design. Do not cover this up as I'm pretty sure it's actually illegal and I want my work to be credited.

🌟 Shout this shop out on your message board.

🌟 I do the following graphics, covers, banners, profile picture, (character) aesthetics and the banners and aesthetics can be in GIF form if wanted.

🌟 I can submit your graphic by email, Instagram or Pinterest.

FORMS

🌟Username (Don't @ yourself)🌟
🌟Nickname/Name🌟
🌟Desired Graphic (Cover, banner, etc)🌟
🌟If banner, how many banners needed (max 4 in an order)🌟
🌟Book Name (NA for profile picture and aesthetics)🌟
🌟Face Claims (if any)🌟
🌟Genre (NA for profile picture)🌟
🌟Method of Submission (include your username for the chosen method)🌟
🌟Password🌟
🌟Any specific ideas (color theme, type of vibe, etc)🌟
🌟Tags (5+ if possible)🌟

Blank Copy of form here ➭

Submit form here ➭

Please submit the form where it is specified otherwise your request will be ignored.