Chapter 5-Part 2

[The song name is Human by Christina Perri, my favorite singer. I am completely in love with this song! Hope you enjoy the chapter!]

{Emma's POV}

We are in silence as we walk and we hold hands, but not an awkward silence, a comfortable one. It makes me think that maybe, just maybe, my birthday wish is coming true
'To find True Love'
And that makes me very happy. Specially if it is happening with Killian because he is so nice and sweet and he takes care of me. The best part is that I know he likes me back.

We soon get to the stable and I pet my horse, she's called Crystal, I love her so much. "Hey there Crystal" I say as I pet her.
I turn around to see Killian smiling at me, I automatically blush and smile back.
"What?" I ask with a smile as I look to the ground, still blushing.
"Nothing, you're just cute" He says with a smirk, making me blush even more.

"I'm not cute" I say almost into a whisper, still looking down. I could feel Killian's gaze one me as he walked closer. He then places his hand on my chin making me look up at him, immediately getting lost in his eyes.

"Emma, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met" he admits making me blush, a lot. He smiles before leaning to kiss me, of course, I lean to.

The moment our lips touch his hand moves away from my chin and he places it on my back. I then place my hands on his shoulders. After some time, which for me isn't enough, we pulled apart and I smile.

"We better get going" I whisper and he nods. "You can ride this one, is called Max" I say and he nods with a smile.
We get on the horse and out of the stable. We ride slowly and close to each other.

"I told Liam about you yesterday" Killian says and I smile at the thought of him talking about me.

"Did you?" I ask and he nods.
"He says that he misses you" Killian adds

"Really? Tell him that I miss him too. I haven't seen him since he last delivered something to my dad! Seems like your king isn't sending much stuff" I say and look at Killian. I really do think he may be my true love, but who knows.

"Yeah, it seems like we'll be staying here for some time, our king hasn't ordered us to deliver anything else" He says and I couldn't be happier.

"That's great! I'm glad you'll be staying!" I admit and immediately blushed at what I just said.

"Yeah, me too" Killian says as e chuckles and I giggle.

After some time riding we get to a part of the woods that I've never seen before. It has a lake and it's completely green. It is simply flawless.

Killian gets down the horse and helps me down.

"Thanks" I say with a smile.

"Welcome" he says and smiles back.

"I know we haven't known each other for a very long time and I'll understand if you say no, but.. Well.. I really like you and I wanted to know if you wanted to be my girlfriend" he asks and I completely freeze.

What should I do? I mean, he is right. This is going very fast but I do really like him too.

He then hands me a bouquet of purple, light purple and beige tulips.
My favorites.

But how did he know? Liam must've told him that tulips are my favorite flowers and that purple is my favorite color.

But back to the question... What should I do?

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Hi!
I am SO SO SO SO sorry!!!!
I really had no time to write another chapter!

And sorry for the cliffhanger too😁

Tell me what you think she should say in the comments!
Love ya
~Ana