Chapter 19

{Writer's POV}
Present
Emma wakes up really thirsty, she turns her head and notices that there is no glass of water in her bed table. I probably forgot to bring one last night. She sighs and starts standing up from bed but she can't.

There is something holding her back. She frowns and turns around to see an awake Killian with his arms around her, holding her close to him.
What the hell is he doing here?

Then, what happened last night came back into Emma's mind.

{Emma's POV}
The night before.

It is the middle of the night... Literally...
It is 12:00 am and people at the 'party' are just starting to leave.

I sigh and rub my eyes, trying I keep myself awake, when suddenly I feel Killian's arms wrap around my waist from behind me.

I smile.
"Are you tired, love?"

I nod. "Yeah, I woke up earlier than usual" I yawn slightly and he smiles.

"You can go sleep if you want"

"No, I need to wait until everyone leaves"
He nods and they start talking about something else.

Once everyone left and only Killian, my parentsand I are in the room Killian starts talking.
"Well, I should probably leave, I had an amazing time, thank you very much" he said gesturing to the three of us.

I smile and so do my parents.

My mom is about to say something and I already know what she is going to say.
'Oh! No problem Killian! There is no need to be thankful, it was our pleasure, you're an amazing guy!'

But it seems I am wrong.
She starts saying, more like suggesting something I didn't expect at all.

"Well, actually, I think you should stay the night with Emma, it's really late and dangerous for you to be walking all the way back to your ship at this hour of the night"

My jaw drops a little and so does Killian's.

And my dad, oh lord, his expression was priceless.
His eyes look like they will pop out of their sockets any time now, and he turns to my mom, giving her a 'what are you talking about' look.

"Are you sure about this your majesty?" Killian asks cautiously.

David was about to say something when mother interrupts. "Yes, I am. You guys will only sleep, not do anything else"

I roll my eyes, and Killian nods before looking at me.
"Only if Emma is comfortable with that though"
I smile at his good form and nod.
"Yes, I am comfortable with that"

We both smiles and my dad has the same expression.

My mom glares at him and he gains his composure again.

Killian and I head to my room hand in hand.

Once we are in my room Killian pulls me into his arms in a warm and tight hug.

"Once again, thanks for everything"

"As my mom said, there is no need to be thankful, you deserve this and much more"

We kiss slightly and head to bed. The moment our heads touch the pillows we fall asleep, but not before feeling strong arms wrapping around my waist, pulling me close to Killian.
"I love you, Emma"

"I love you too. Goodnight"

"Goodnight" he kisses my cheek. And then we fall asleep.

{Snow White's POV}
David looks at me "what are you thinking in letting them sleep together?" He asks madly.

"Hey, David, I thinks it's alright, they are not kids anymore, they are responsible adults. She is eighteen and he is nineteen. They wouldn't do something they'll regret later. Plus they are both really tired and I bet they are asleep already. I know she is your little girl, but she is not a baby anymore, she is growing up and I think it's time we accept that"

David nods. "I know that, I do trust them to be responsible, is just that she is growing up so fast and I don't want to lose her." He sighs and I pull him into a hug.

"It's okay, I don't want to lose her either. But have you seen how happy she looks around Killian? She always has this beautiful gleam in her eyes and so does him. We need to accept that they are meant to be together, and I think you trust Killian and even like him, you just try to be the rough dad. There is no need for that anymore, let them know you trust them and you want the to be happy together. Because I know that is what you want"

We pull apart from the hug and he kisses me softly.
"Thanks Snow, you are right. I do trust and like Killian, and I know they are happy together, but I just want Emma to be safe, but I know she will be with Killian. I just need to accept that"

I nod and smile. "Finally! I thought you were never going to admit that!"

He rolls his eyes playfully and takes her hand.
"I am tired, let's go to bed" I smile and we go to sleep.

{Writer's POV}
Present

Emma smile as her mind recalls last night events and Killian kisses her lips softly.

"Good morning, my love. How did you sleep?"

The blonde smile and rest her head on his shoulder. "amazingly good. You?"

"The same"

"Are you hungry?" She ask, knowing she is quite hungry.

"Yeah, a little"

"Let's go eat something"

They head downstairs hand in hand and Emma's parents are already there.

Emma sits next to her dad and Killian sits next to her.

"How did you guys sleep?" My mom asks.
She is expecting a reaction from her dad, but nothing. She smiles, noticing he is accepting Killian.

"Great, you?"
Emma ask.

"Great too" Snow smiles and they are soon served our breakfast.

They have an amazing time, talking and laughing.
This is a wonderful time they have together, as a family, and there are much to come now that David accepts Killian as his daughter's boyfriend.
----------
Hope you enjoyed the chapter!
Don't forget to comment and vote:)