Betty x Joaquin

A lil something different from my usual! Hope you all enjoy
Couple idea from: harrypotathoe

Betty POV:

My boyfriend Sweet Pea and I sat opposite my best friend Joaquin, and his girlfriend Jane at the Wyrm.

Sweet Pea and Jane were talking while Joaquin looked to me with a smirk, licking his lips. I knew what he wanted, sex.

We've done it a few times while we're both in relationships. Jane is completely lazy, clueless and useless. Sweet Pea is always busy, never with me. 

So, every now and then we like to fuck, looking after each other in the ways we crave from our significant others who don't do it for us.

Joaquin: I'm going to the bathroom. He said as he ran his hand through his hair. He stood up and looked to me.
Betty: I need to go too. I said as I stood up.

They each gave us a smile as they went back to their conversation.

I followed behind Joaquin until we were out of sight from everyone.

He walked into the male bathroom and checked to make sure that no one was in there.

When he saw that there was no one in there, he took my hand and pulled me into the bathroom. He locked the door behind us as he looked to me with a smirk.

Betty: anything I can help you with? I teased him.

He walked closer to me as he pushed me over the sink, pushing my back down so I was bent over the basin.

Joaquin: you definitely can Princess. He said as I heard him unbuckle his belt.
Betty: what? No foreplay? I asked as I looked at the sink below me.
Joaquin: tomorrow you can have foreplay. He said as he pushed up my skirt and pushed my panties to the side.
Betty: bold of you to assume that I'd let you fuck me tomorrow. I laughed.
Joaquin: you will, you always do. He chuckled.

He pushed a finger inside of me and I felt as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

Joaquin: I don't think you need any foreplay Betty. You're dripping. God, so needy for me. He laughed.

I felt as he used his other hand to push my head up, making me look at him through the mirror.

Joaquin: I want you to watch as I fuck you. He said and I smirked.

He rubbed his fingers over my clit before he pushed himself inside of me, making my eyes roll to the back of my head.

Joaquin: there are very few things I love more in life than the way you roll your eyes back when I first push my cock into you. He mewled out.

He began pushing into me faster as he held onto my hips.

Betty: fuck. Oh my, oh. I moaned out as I looked at myself in the mirror, looking so pathetic below him.

He was letting out low groans and moans, which are so fucking hot. His groans make me feel even more in need of an orgasm.

I could feel his nails digging into my hips as he held them tight, pushing as far as he could into me.

Joaquin: fuck you're always so tight for me. Does he even touch you Betty? I shook my head as I let out a moan, his cock all the way inside of me.
Joaquin: words. He said sternly, pulling nearly all the way out, then pushing all the way in as fast as he could.
Betty: n-no. I said in between breaths.

He placed his hand back on my clit as he used a couple fingers to rub over my sensitive clit.

Joaquin: look at yourself. He growled at me.

I looked into the mirror, I could see as his hips bucked into me, pushing in and out as fast as he could. I could also see his hand, rubbing over my clit in a lazy circular motion.

I let out a moan at the sight. He just chuckled, but not losing focus from what he was doing.

Joaquin: so fucking pretty, seeing how an angel gets used below me. He chuckled.

I felt as my walls began to tighten around him, feeling an orgasm coming very, very soon. His thrusts were getting sloppier too.

Betty: I- I need to cum. I moaned out, not even being able to keep my head up.

My head rested in my arms as he gave a few final thrusts before we both released at the same time.

He let out a groan as he pushed into me a final time and stayed there for a moment as we both tried to catch our breath.

He finally pulled out of me and I got cleaned up and we both fixed up our clothes.

Once I had fixed my hair, I felt as he placed his hands on my hips and he picked me up, placing me on the sink.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Betty: what situation have we gotten ourselves into? I asked him. He gave me a soft smile.
Joaquin: a bad one. What do you want to do? He asked me.
Betty: kiss. I said, making him chuckle.

He leaned in and we embraced each other's lips in a soft kiss.

Joaquin: I want to be with you. He whispered as our foreheads rested against one another.
Betty: I want that too Joaquin. What do we do? I asked him.
Joaquin: well right now we're going to act like nothing happened. He said and I nodded my head.
Joaquin: later tonight when we've all left, we'll break up with them. He told me.
Betty: okay. I said as he wrapped me up into his arms, embracing me in a tight hug.
Joaquin: I love you Betty. He told me. I looked up to him as I smiled.
Betty: I love you too.

A/N
I really hope you enjoyed x