Betty x Sweet Pea

Just something cute, that's it

Betty POV:

I woke up on Thursday morning to the feeling of my boyfriend sleeping practically on top of me.

I always ask him to do that. I feel my safest when I'm being engulfed into his body.

Betty: wakey wakey my love. I whispered softly. He let out a small little groan.

I rolled over so that my chest was against his.

I ran my hand through his long and soft black hair.

Betty: good morning. I smiled softly. He opened his eyes for a brief moment, than closing them again.

It's safe to say he isn't a morning person whatsoever.

Betty: get up now and you can have a shower with me. I teased.

Teasing and bribes are the only way I can get him out of bed.

Sweet Pea: not going to school today. He mumbled into my neck.
Betty: why bub, don't you feel well? I asked him confusedly.
Sweet Pea: I'm fine. I just need a day off. He said.

I think through all of my questions I had finally woken him up. He slowly sat up on the bed and I followed his actions.

He wrapped me into his side and kissed my head.

Betty: Pea please tell me what's going on. I asked with concern. He sighed.
Sweet Pea: there's a lot of things stressing me out at the moment bub. He said.
Betty: what is it? I asked him.
Sweet Pea: if I tell you, you'll become stressed which will make me more stressed. He said. I bit my lip, looking away.
Betty: you're stressed because of me then. I said.

He sighed as he picked me up and sat me so that I was straddling his lap. He picked up my hands and rested them on the sides of his face.

Sweet Pea POV:

Sweet Pea: Betty, I have every right to be. And it's not just you, the Serpents are on my ass 24/7. I said.

Recently Betty has moved in with me.

Within this month, she found out her dad was a serial killer and her mum joined a cult, as well as sell the only place Betty had to stay.

I obviously told her that if she wanted to live in my small trailer with me, I'd be more than happy. She's been through a hell of a lot and all I want is for her pain and suffering to end.

So she thankfully moved in with me. I wish I could offer her more but one day I will be able too. I know it.

Betty: what's going on with the Serpents? She asked as she rubbed each of her thumbs in circular motions.

The action was so sweet.

Sweet Pea: nothing for your kind heart to worry about. I smiled.

The Serpents are on my ass because I spend to much time with Betty. Well, it's particularly just a small group of older men. The leader of that pack is Tall Boy.

Tall Boy wants to be king of the Serpents because he feels that he deserves it more than I.

I make sure that I do whatever the Serpents require of me, and that doesn't mean I have to be there 24 out of the 24 hours in a day.

I spend a lot of time with Betty because she's my girlfriend, I love her, not that Tall Boy would understand. I honestly don't think he's ever dated someone.

Betty: are you sure Sweet Pea? She asked with pleading eyes.

I hate when she uses my full name.

Sweet Pea: of course bubba. I smiled.
Betty: anything I can do to make it better? She asked.
Sweet Pea: let's break the world record for longest amount of sex? I asked and she smiled.

That beautiful smile was so good to see. I haven't seen it in a while. She hasn't had much to smile over.

Sweet Pea: come on, you need to get ready. I said. She immediately shook her head.
Betty: I'm staying here with you. She said like it was obvious.
Sweet Pea: angel. I said sternly.
Betty: I only have math and media today. I can catch up on math on Friday and I was probably just going to sit there bored in media. I'm staying with you. She said as she rested her head in my neck.

There truly is no other girl that is more beautiful, kind and caring as my angel.

I felt as she yawned into my neck and noted how we both could use some more sleep.

I gently laid us down and she rested comfortably on my chest.

Betty: I wanna be covered by you. She whispered tiredly.
Sweet Pea: not now bubba. I said. She let out a light sigh but didn't protest.

I always shield her from the world at night. This time, I just needed to feel her clinging to me.

——

I woke up and looked to the clock, 12:40 pm it read.

Betty was no longer on my chest so I assumed she was up and in the lounge.

I slowly got up and walked into the lounge. I saw my beautiful angel sitting on the couch with a blanket wrapped around her and my AirPods in her ears. I walked up behind her and looked to see what she was watching.

'Sykunno and Corpse simping for each for ten minutes straight' the title of the video read. I rolled my eyes. She loves them, especially Corpse.

I swear one night she went to say I love you, and nearly said his name.

I leant against the couch as I gently pulled out the AirPods. She looked up at me and smiled.

Sweet Pea: you love Corpse more than me. I said.
Betty: true, but you're a very close second. She said. I looked to her smirking face, I rolled my eyes playfully.
Betty: wanna watch with me? She asked.
Sweet Pea: yeah I will soon, I'm just going to make something to eat. I'm starving. I said.
Betty: sit bubs, I'll do it. She smiled as she got up.
Sweet Pea: babe no, I can do it. I said.
Betty: you have this day off to relax so do that. She said as she pushed me onto the couch and walked into the kitchen.

I laughed as I sat on the couch. I will never find someone like Betty again.

She soon came back to the couch and a plate of food in hand. She gently passed it over to me as she sat next to me and wrapped the blanket around both of us. She leaned over to me and kissed my cheek before she turned on the tv and connected YouTube to it.

She played the video and I watched her majority of the time. Seeing the way a smile would curve upon her lips made me feel like I was going to be okay.

Once I was finished, I placed my plate on the coffee table and looked to Betty.

Sweet Pea: come cuddle? I asked and she nodded her head happily.

She moved herself into my lap and we both began to cuddle each other. This is what I need right now.

She me and her, in each other's arms.

A/N
I hope you enjoyed xx