Betty x Sweet Pea

once you have finished this story, don't even think about asking for a part 2 😂

Betty POV:

I sat in my boyfriends lap, Jughead, as he rested his hands in mine.

Cheryl sat opposite us as Toni stood by her side.

Toni: I have been a Serpent since I was born. It's what I deserve, to be queen. She said and I rolled my eyes.

Jughead announced that I was his Serpent Queen two weeks ago. Ever since Toni found out, she's been constantly on his back.

She wants to be queen and doesn't believe some entitled North Sider like me deserves the title of Serpent queen.

Speaking of entitled, I think she's gotten myself and Cheryl mixed up.

Jughead: Toni I have made up my mind and I'm not changing it. Betty is my queen, the Serpents queen and that's final. He said annoyedly.

He was annoyed as much as I was. It's tiring to hear her constantly complain.

Cheryl: please, Betty knows nothing about the Serpents. She's a no one to any of these Serpents. Whereas my TT knows everyone and is loved by all, obvi. You're making a big mistake. She said.

Even the sound of her voice makes me want to crawl up into a ball and cry.

Toni: she hasn't even said one word. A serpent queen stands up for herself. She said.
Betty: I'm sorry that I'm not so insecure as you. I don't need to say anything because everything you're saying is honestly a waste of my time and his. He doesn't want you as queen and that's final. Is that good enough for you, or should I go on? I smiled.
Toni: I'm done here. Either you make me queen or Cheryl and I leave. She said.

Losing Cheryl would be the biggest lose of the century, whatever would we do without her useless, idiotic remarks.

Jughead: you can't be serious. He said as he shook his head.
Toni: I'm not joking Jughead. You make me your queen or I walk right now. She said as they both stood up.
Jughead: fine! He said.

I sat there calmly, or at least from the outside.

This man doesn't understand how much he's messing me over here.

The Serpents aren't my biggest fans. Bluntly, they hate me.

Now that they see a change in queen, it just shows them everything that they already thought about me. Weak, dumb, entitled etc.

I seriously can't believe he would do this to me.

It's either he makes me queen or he doesn't. He doesn't get to change his mind like that.

Toni: good decision. I'll be a better queen then her. She smiled.
Cheryl: come on now, announce to these Serpents the new queen. She said.
Jughead: go downstairs, we'll be down in a minute. He said and they walked out.

I stayed quite. I have so much going through my head right now that if I spoke, I don't know what I'd do to him.

I'm just about close to killing him.

Jughead: I had to do it. He said.
Betty: no Jughead, you didn't. I look like a fucking idiot. They already hate me, this is just the cherry on top. I said angrily.
Jughead: no they don't Betty. He said.
Betty: you're so oblivious! I said.
Jughead: I need to go downstairs and announce her as queen. He said as he walked past me.

I hate him. He doesn't understand the bullshit I go through just to date him.

I walked downstairs and stood at the back.