Chapter 22-✨

After 1 week...

Kiku and jungkook is so close now...which lizkook plan already...lisa know he is doing this for work..but still she is hurt to see him..close with other girl....but she really want to help jungkook....and she is doing...and also

Jk told lisa to live other room..which is beside his room...lisa agree...

Today jk told her to ready..because they're going in a party....kiku with them too...lisa feel jealous when she hear her name from jungkook mouth..

Party timing is 8pm...

So it's 11am..in the morning...lisa went out from her own room...and walk towards saw jk and kiku in dinning table...

Ohh..hi good morning lisa....kiku said...

Hi...morning...lisa said

In one week"lisa and kiku is close too..kiku..think her as her friend..too.."

Morning lisa..jk said..

Morning...lisa said walk near them..and sit beside kiku....

Maid served the food...and they start to eating...

While eating..

So you two is ready for today party..jk said...his eyes on lisa...who is looking down....

Yea..we're ready...kiku..said...

You..lisa..jk said...

Yea...I'm ready...lisa said..munching her food....

Ok..then..I have a work...I will back...before 8..pm..I will horn..you two will come down..ok...he said wipe his mouth with tissue..and stood up..and left....leaving these two behind..

Lisa also done..eating kiku too....

So lisa...we check what should we wear for today you have a good taste so please tell me..too...what should I wear..I want jungkook eyes on me..kiku said..while blushing hard...lisa hurt...but not show..

Ok...I will guide you...

Timeskip

It's 8 pm..now...

Girls is ready....

Kiku wear this her makeup&hairstyle