ℭhapter 28🔞

"Warning smut"
Read this on your own risk( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lisa feel her back touch the wall..she gasp...she saw him..now infront of her...lisa is just looking in his eyes..which in showing anger..and pain..he pin her hands above her head..and growled against her neck..and whisper..where he touch you?hmm...I saw you two kissing...do you like his taste..huh?...lisa can feel jealously in his voice...

J.jungkook..what are you saying...lisa is totally innocent..of what he thinking...

He just chuckles .lisa frown

How could you cheat on me..huh?...he said still not making eye connect with her..

Just let me..go...I don't like your touch..lisa said trying to free herself from his grip...

Hmm..so you now not like daddy touch..huh...you need a punishment a worst punishment..princess...do you want that little pussy of yours..wrecked by my fat,thick cock?hm??

Lisa breathing hitched as he made his hands on her breast..and kneaded them hard..and pinching her erect nipple as she let out a whimper..

Sliding up her dress,up to her waist...and remove her pants harshly..till her foots..and throw it away..he then rubbed his fingers against her panties,let me go p-please..lisa cried out..he lift her up...as his hands squeezed her ass roughly...

He then start to sucking her neck..lisa is moaning mess...as she start playing with his aroused member through his shorts..he groaned as she squeezed it hard...he bite on her neck..give love bites...he wiggled his hips..from his shorts..along with his undergarments to come down..

As his aroused member..spring out..his tip laying it's head on her pussy..as she stared at him...with most pleading eyes..as he spoke..with his husky voice..

You want this in you,hm? Lisa nodded quickly as he chuckled..

Her little pussy..glistened in it's juices..already wet for your daddy cock..he aligned his tip..and pushed himself in..as her his cock squeezed inside her he groaned..his chest vibrate...lisa cry when his cock..went deep in her...as he start to thrusting at a quickened pace..holding her ass gripping on it..as he pounded her small cunt

Lisa were letting out a series of whines..whimper and moans...deep ones as her daddy filling her up so well..and her walls hugging his cock so well..

Throwing her head back against the wall..as he hid his face..in her neck..sucking her delicate skin...and groaned

You like that huh?you like that how I fuck this pussy huh?,torture it,and make it fucking mines to use,huh..so fucking daddy cockslut..hm?...you like daddy fucking you so hard...you're just mines..he humped hard...he spanked her ass..

Speak you just mines...speak..you just belongs to me...he go more harder...lisa is crying..making him..crazy..

Yea..ahhh!..I'm yours...just-just b..belongs to you ahh fuckkk!yea fasterr!....

He go more faster...he squeezing her ass...

My needy kitten...always suffering from the consequences in the end...of her misbehaviour this pussy is mines..you just fucking mines...why you always make me mad...just because wanted daddy fuck the shit out of this pussy huh? ..he thrusting faster...remembering when he saw her with other man...he is jealous fucking jealous

Yea..shittt!..ohhh fuckkk..babe~...hmm..so hot...so fucking beautiful...yea..yea!..mines...he kiss her lips...spoke..mines...muahh~...he suck her boobs..which is bouncing in ever thrust....

He whisper..his deep voice...

Hm?..you like that my kitten..taking daddy cock so good..mmh..so f-fucking deep"

Lisa closed her eyes..as she began hornier by his dirty talk..while he pounding into her harshly

Growling in her ears...as he suck on her neck...

Y-you like that...how I pound..your tight,warm,little pussy..hm?..such a cockslut of my big cock..

He feel her clenching around him..making him..groaned..

Already babe?...he said chuckling and getting choke by his moans..as she let ho on him...her moans is music to him..the pleasure is too much..

I'm g-going to c..cum..cum..thrusting whilst..growled as he about to release his seeds in her..his warm liquid being  released as a deep growled escape from his lips...his loud horse moan..as the sex was so hot..connecting lips in hers..as he moving in out..in out..in her...kissing her harshly..

After the wall session...he throw her on bed..and hovered on the top of her and whisper..

You were so beautiful'..princess I fucking love you.with that he slammed in her again....

Next morning