Eight.

Early morning the alarm rang and she got up to shut it off kissed him on his forehead and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After coming from the shower to dry off with a towel, Mario woke up with a smile on his face.

Got out of bed and walked up to his wife and kissed her on the lips and said good morning darling? How are you this morning?

Diane said I'm fine thank you she said and what about you and Mario answered I'm also fine.

Did you sleep well with a smirk on his face?

She replied I slept like a baby? She answered back.

I'm glad you slept well he said.

Anyway, I'm going downstairs to make breakfast, what would you like she asked him.

Mario says I would like some coffee and ham and cheese on rye, please he answered back.

Diana replies sure no problem and she left headed downstairs to the kitchen.

I will be there very soon I'm going to take a shower Mario replied to her.

And Diana announces okay my love.

Mario went straight to the lavatory and took a shower.

Diana was preparing breakfast in the kitchen when Mario came downstairs dressed in a leather jacket with a white top and blue jeans.

Wow, you look great with that leather jacket she says to him.

Mario responded thank you, Diana I decided to go casual for today.

That's reasonable you look gorgeous this morning she replied.

Mario answers thank you again for your opinions once again.

So after she prepared breakfast she brought them to the table and they enjoy eating breakfast and talked about the world's problems.

After they have finished eating, she took all the plates and put them in the dishwasher.

Then they took all their stuff locked the door headed to the car and both left to go to work.