Chapter 12 You Did Great

Tony's Pov:

"We need to get him too medical now." I said and Stephen went limp making my heart sink. "Stephen!?" I asked and his breathing was weak and sounded painful. "Challa." I said and the Alpha was scooping Stephen up quickly...He took off with him and I raised my hand at the Alpha who had moved to follow. "Where do you think you're going?" I growled.

"To make sure my brother doesn't die." He growled and I blinked...brother?

"Brother?" I asked.

"Yes brother." He said and we stared at each other for a while as I was unsure about trusting the Alpha. "Please...he's hurt bad and that's my fault...I failed him." He said and I sighed...he does look a little like Steph...

"Fine." I said and lead the way...T'Challa was guarding the door of medical and he growled at the Alpha.

"He says he's Stephen's brother." I said.

"I don't care...he's not coming in here till Stephen's at least awake and can confirm." T'Challa growled and the Alpha just nodded then sat down looking devastated...I looked at Challa and he kept staring at the Alpha.

"They said he had no family." I said and the guy blinked. "Said they were all dead." I said and he frowned looking confused.

"Who?" He asked.

"Hydra." I said.

"The assholes who took me?" He asked and I blinked and he paled.

"My sister...where is she?" He asked.

"They told us she drowned." I said and he looked confused.

"She almost did when we were young...Stephen got her out in time." He said and I sat down.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Our mom died...cancer...Stephen was in residency at the time...My little bro a doctor." He smiled a little...Wait little? "We were pretty upset...Then dad took his..." He frowned. "Steph blamed himself...said if he had been home more but it wasn't his fault...he was busy. I told him to take Donna thought she'd be better off without me since I didn't have a good paying job or anything so I couldn't provide." He said and I froze...

"Donna?" I asked and he blinked.

"Our little sister." He said and my heart shattered as it all hit me...Stephen's little sister...FUCK! She...he was talking about her...What did he mean he failed her!? Where was Stephen's sister? "He seemed fine with it plus Donna loved Stephen" He said and my heart twisted.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah Donna loved him. Looked up to him and I mean can't blame her...my baby bro is something." He said with a soft laugh. "We parted ways and kept in contact until we got into a fight and the..." Victor trailed off. "I was trying to get my shit together when I got grabbed...These assholes wanted me to shift...and do all this shit...After they tormented me for a long time they said something about me not being the same." He said...Cause they weren't...Stephen could do all that magic stuff. "So they gave me to that guy and after that it's just a blur." He frowned...Where the fuck...was Stephen's sister...

"Hydra...had Stephen for 3 years." I said and the Alpha's head shot up to look at me...eyes wide and horrified.

"What?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Where is..." He trailed off.

"I don't know." I said.

"He...doesn't talk much about what happened." T'Challa said.

"He didn't talk at all when we first found him." I said and the Alpha paled.