Did You Just Quote Fucking Jet At Me?!

//SOTC: Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet\\

Ashton was thankful for fast cars and empty streets. Was it safe for him to be zooming through the streets? No, absolutely not. He could almost hear Mack in the back of his head.

"Ashton Irwin!" Mack, 16, yelped, watching the speedometer rise, inching closer and closer to 90 as the pair rushed down the back roads.

"Yeah, say my name." Ashton, 16, winked at Mack.

Mack rolled her eyes, "Boy shut the hell up, and SLOW DOWN! Or are you trying to kill me?"

He outstretched his hand to grip her thigh, giving her a wink. Sighing, she leaned back and rested her head against the window. "Can you just bring me home?"

He pulled over and parked the car. "Mack."

She didn't look towards him. "Baby."

He saw her give a light smile and roll her eyes. "My love."

"What do you want Ashton?" She still didn't turn toward him so he rested his chin on her shoulder, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Gorgeous, will you look at me please?"

Dramatically Mack whipped her head around to look at the puppy dog of a boy resting on her shoulder. As soon as she was face to face with him he shot forward and kissed her.

"I will drive slow and with the speed limit. Just stop being mad at me, please. I hate it when you're mad at me. I love you too much."

She refused to give him a smile. "Drive the car, you. I just don't want you to get hurt. I don't know what I'd do without you. So be safe."

He didn't move off her shoulder, giving her the biggest pout he could muster. "Gimme kith."

Mack groaned stupidly, before leaning forward and pressing her lips to the boy she'd never admit she was in love with.

"Ashton! Damn man!" Isabel was snapping her hand in Ashton's face. "Where the hell did you just go sir?"

Ashton shook his head. "Sorry, what were you saying?"

"I was asking where we're taking Issac, all the excitement, he's passed out in the backseat."

Ashton looked in the rearview at his son. Sure enough, he was as curled up in the seatbelt as he could be - fast asleep. "We're closest to Michael, so I guess we'll bring him there. This will be fun considering he's pretty pissed at me right now."

Pulling into Michael's driveway, Ashton turned to Isabel. "Stay here please, as soon as Mike takes Issac - you're taking me to Mack's new place."

He carried Issac in his arms to the door, timidly knocking. Michael opened the door and immediately rolled his eyes. "What do you want, Irwin?"

"I gotta run to Mack's, can you please watch Issac for a few hours?"

"You haven't answered my calls all fucking day. Do you realize we don't have a manager? We have a tour and a media storm and no fucking manager? I missed Mack too, but she's causing tiny fires everywhere she goes and we're the only ones getting burned."

An annoyed Crystal appeared from behind Michael, and she took Issac out of Ashton's arms. "Her kids were attacked, Mikey. Show some fucking sympathy."

Without another word, she walked back into the house. "Go do whatever you gotta do, but we need to figure this shit out, fast."

Nodding, Ashton left the Clifford property. Don't you worry Michael, I'm gonna get right to the bottom of this.