Introduction

Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a son or daughter of a god? Well i have and let me tell ya it's pretty amazing. My name is Penelope Jackson and I have allways been in my brothers shadow because he showed signs of his water powers at a young age and i only got mine when i was claimed by Poseiden not even two years ago! When i got my powers i thought i had finnally beat him at something but nooooooooo he had to go on ahead and be all spectacular again and dazzle my parents. But little did they know that i had the last straw with him, not only did i love him so much but i was young and ignorant at the time, so i ran away.I can't believe that i ran away! i thought to myself. I had only been away for a few days but for a 14 year old, it feels like a week.

I have been traveling for about a week and i only have $40 and 7 granola bars left. I have been preparing for this day for a while and I still can't find the stupid camp that my parents have been planning on sending me to in a month. I can't believe that I just left my homecooked meals and my nice dry shelter and most of all I can't believe that i left behind my little one year old brother Percy he was the only child that I know of that was born after the oath of the big three was made and I'm so worried that something might happen to him. Then again I know in my heart that he will grow up and be strong for the sake of doing what's right. I can sill remember that day that i begun my planning to leave the retched place I once called home.

Flashback

"Penelope" my father said " take perseus to his room and put him in his crib then stay there until I come to get you ok?" this was only a few months ago but I still remembered it like it was yesterday " yes father I will do as you say" Then i walked into Percy's room and sat in the rocking chair gently rocking back and forth until he was finally asleep. Then i had been rocking for at least 45 minuets, and i was getting hungry, so I wandered around the corner to the kitchen.I stealthily creaped around the wall and then ducked behind the the island in the middle of the kitchen.

" No Sally she has been here for far too long and you know that she should've at camp a long time ago" that was my father talking but I'd never heard him talking with such a pleading tone and I was kinda scared

"NO,NO,NO you're not goin to take my baby girl away from me, not at all i don't care about this camp fo half bloods no matter if she 'll be safe I don't care because I can protect her here no matter what happens!!!" I had taken the risk of looking over the counter top to see the experession on my parents faces. My dad almost had tears in his sea green eyes and my moms face was red with frustration. I had never seen her that mad, even when she was giving birth to Percy.

Penelope Jackson(sister of Percy Jackson)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें