Getting To Camp

I couldn't belive that I was thinking about that now! Anyways i must be getting close to the camp, and man I wish I had my friends with me because that would be awesome. I continued down the road and found a street called Farm rd,and thought "this is it" as I walked down the road i smelt the faint familiar smell of pickels and then I spun around cautiously. I knew that smell all too well and it ment that a stupid monster had followed me.Didn't they know that I was the best swordwoman in the last 100 years?(said by mi padre himself) As i spun around i expected to see some measley hellhound but oh brother I was in for a huge suprise. I looked into the eyes of the monster and pulled out my bow staff.I had other weapons but I wasn't that good with a sword and the monster and I were way too close for me to use my Bow. I charged the foul beast and, after about 10 mins i had him beat, only then in my time of triumph did I notice the boy about my age lying on the ground with his ankle bent at a weird angle that couldn't be comfortable. Although my arm was surely broken as well,but his injury was way worse. ( A/N i just got a great idea ya'll can submit fake characters that could be the mysterious man that penelope meets right now he's a GUY son no changing the gender please!, first one to post a discription in the comments get's to have themselves and the character in the story!)