28 ~ Food is life Hobi

Hoseok's Pov

I see the disappearance of Faiza, her tiny figure has already disappeared with the darkness. I sigh, I feel someone clutch my shoulder, Its Mia.

"Where is she going, Hobi?" She asks and I look at her, smile gently.

"Someone important to her." I answer bluntly and inhale deeply.

"Who?" I chuckle.

"You will get to know if she wants to, but I can't tell you that without her permission, sorry." I reply with a small smile and she pouts cutely. I chuckle.

"I'm sorry." I say with a smile.

"It's okay." she pats my back.

"Hobi, do you want to eat Ice-cream?" her eyes sparkle.

"You won't get bored by eating, hun?" I pinch on her cheek and her pout grows bigger.

"Ehh? Food is food, Hobi, food is life, food is everything." She says cutely and I tilt my head, a low chuckle escape from my mouth.

"Let's go, please, please, please!" She begins to whine like a baby and I give up.

"Okay, okay, let's go, drama queen." I declare and ahe clutches my wrist. She begins to drag me somewhere and I chuckle.

"Which flavour?" She yells and I look at her.

"Chocolate." I smile and cross my arms together, I see she is running towards me with intense speed but suddenly she falls down on the ground and I gasp, I quickly run towards her. I bend down and make her sit properly.

"Yah, what do you think that you are a horse? Who told you to run like this?" I yell at her, she bursts into tears while pouting like a kid. I sigh, placing my palm above her head, I pat her head lightly.

"Hobi-" She pouts.

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" She shakes her head as no.

"The Ice-cream." She points her finger to the melted ice cream which has blended on the ground fully.

" Don't tell me you are crying for that Ice-cream." I sigh, she just nods and I look at her with my disbelief eyes. Seriously?

"Hobi!!" She whines and faking her cry. I sigh.

"I'm going to buy an ice cream for you again, alright? Now try to stand up, can you do that?" I ask her and she pouts again, I look at her features clearly, she is surely a wonderful lady, her short hair with bangs making her more adorable.