Entree1

So, My therapist told me that starting off my summer vacation, I should journal every single thing I do a day. Usually, I wouldn't listen to her since, she can sometimes give me really useless tips. Not to be mean but it was rare when she did that. I thought it over when I was at target, looking at the school supplies- we just started summer why kill the mood?

Anyways, I saw it and I thought it wouldn't be such a bad idea. I mean of course maybe later on I'll stop but I'll try my very best to record my summer days.

Like today. I hung out with my sister in her room, helping her pack her things. She found an apartment only 15 minutes away from the house. It's been an anticipated thing since she told the family like three months ago. Helping her out kinda just made me realize that she was serious. I know I shouldn't make a big deal out of it since she'll only be like thirty minutes away but I think it's just more the vacensey that I've been accustomed to with her room right next to mine. She always gave me a sense of security since I was a kid.

"Just live with me for the summer if you're gonna be a sappy fuck about it."

My heart dropped when she said that. God damn my hand feels tired writing this much.

We talked about it for the rest of the day. About how I'd take her other room that she was going to rent out. The plan was to stay there until college starts and then move back into the house. She said it'll benefit the both of us.

I'd have a slice of life, living away from my parents and she'll have the entire summer finding a roomie.

Though I am 19, I live under a Mexican household and I'm not trying to lose my head if I just declared myself living with my sister. It was already hard on her when she broke the news with them. They're all about keeping everyone together...even if she was 24 how dare she have a personal life?! It's hard when writing cause you can't detect sarcasm in the tone of writing.

Tomorrow I'll bring it up and see what they say.

Yours,

Salvador