Entree2

I moved Into her house!

Well not all the way in. I kinda just decided not to bring it up today. I just have subtle hints at the topic but I didn't say anything. When she loaded all of her stuff in the u-haul today, I put some of my stuff in there as well.

My Dad kept finding my shit when he was carrying everything in with Ralf (older brother. Ugly) and threw it at my face, suspecting that my sister was trying to steal my entire wardrobe.

I hid my stuff in the second rooms closet.

Her apartment is nice. It's spacious and it had wooden floors. Seemed like one of those white people apartments. The kitchen is my favorite. It looks familiar to the one at the house. A piece of home.

I stay back with Enya, telling my Dad that I was going to keep her company and hep her settle in. He eyed me before giving me a kiss goodnight.

We ordered pizza and slumped against the plastic covered couches, too exhausted to say anything. My sisters eyes settled onto her phone and she smiled.

"Wanna go to the beach tomorrow?" I was upside down when she flipped her phone towards me. Uber was having an offer where you could get free rides if you recommend the app to your friends.

I nodded my head, ripping a piece off of the pizza with my teeth. "Invite Jessica!"

Jessica is like a second sister to me. She's been friends with Enya since they were kids. She would be here had it not been for her job. Speaking of which I need to get one.

She texted her and it was set in stone when she face timed us screaming yes. I laughed, almost choking on my food when she forced Enya to give her a tour.

"You're gonna be her tomorrow!" She sighed.

"I DONT GIVE A SHIT I WANT YOU TO GIVE ME A DIGITAL TOUR BITCH!"

Im laying down in my room right now, on the shiny floor with my sister sleeping at my side.

'I'm keeping you company right now.' She lied before going to sleep. I had no problem sleeping on my own.

Well yeah. I know it's not much but there you go.

Yours,
Salvador