Entree3

I feel so tired. I think I'm gonna keep this entry short.

Jessica had came over and looked at the place. She's in love. We walked over to my house to grab my trunks and our little sister, Diana. My mom was being complicated but she gave in and let us take her with.

She was so happy, jumping around as we walked back to Enyas house.

I love watching her explore new things. Diana makes me feel like Im also experiencing these things for the first time. I'm sure Enya also had that same feeling with her.

I had some money saved up from my old job so I didn't really give much of a shit when we came faced with the problem of her not having a swimsuit.

We got to the beach which was all the way downtown. It was easy to find the nearsest target.

It was fun. Today was fun.

I don't think I've felt this full and high on happiness since spring break. Everything has just been really weighing down on me since before summer. I just been feeling really lonely and stressed with finals and college and money wise. I'm refraining myself this summer to not worry about it.

We met this guy there. His names Darren. He taught Diana how to surf. I dint really talked to him much but he seems nice.

After eating we dropped off my sister and went back to Enya's apartment. My Dad asked when I was gonna come back and I just told him tomorrow.

I'm laying on the now unwrapped couch. Enya went to sleep with Jessica on the other couch.

I'm nervous about asking them.

I'll let you know what happens.

Yours,
Salvador

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 06, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Giovanni's entreeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें