Short story :] 1

Micheal, a baby zombie piglin, sitting in his room waiting for his fathers to come home. Once either Ranboo or Tubbo comes by to cook and care for him, he plays or spends time with one of them. 

"Micheal!" Ranboo excitedly said as he ran towards Micheal. Micheal Squealed in reply, excited to see one of his dads. As Ranboo was about to kneel to hug Micheal, Micheal hugged his leg while looking up to his dad, smiling. Looking down, while giggling "Hi Micheal," Ranboo continued to place Micheal's food down at his table.

        ~Time Skip~

     The creatures of night roaming, howling, or rattling outside. Safe inside, was a sleeping Micheal, Downstairs was Tubbo and Ranboo sleeping... Or atleast Tubbo was... Ranboo was standing at a corner, with his usually green and red eyes, Full purple. Ranboo was saying things in this unknown language, the language sounding identical to enderman.

              ~

     Micheal, waking up due to a strange noise in his room. Dreary eyes, blurred shapes, Micheal could only make out a familiar shape... A tall, scary, but familiar, figure.... His dad, Ranboo, standing at the foot of his bed, staring, not the type of staring where Ranboo wants to murder him... The type... Full of curiosity... The type full of love but wonder... Ranboo picked up Micheal, Micheal looks up at Ranboo with a questioning look, wondering why his dad picked up and taking him somewhere so late. 

             ~

       The howling, cold, harsh wind blowing against the trees... Ranboo carrying Micheal outside, taking him somewhere far from their house.... A place where no one know about, expect for Ranboo, now Micheal knows about it. The cold, unwelcoming feeling turned to a warm, comforting feeling within a few minutes of walking through the forest. Micheal never heard of this place before from his father... Is it because his condition? Or is it because he wants this place to be special and secret?

        *sigh* Welp *Clap* that's it's for this little story thingy for today. Had this in my notes for awhile. See you guys soon again! :)