We've been summoned

Bella reaches the clearing that still had scattered vampire parts strewn all over the ground , her eyes surveyed the clearing looking for any sign of the group of vampires she felt. Her eyes stopped on the Cullens standing defensively with Carlisle at the forefront speaking to a small blonde girl dressed in a black and red robe. Bella stood just behind the tree line stepping on a old branch alerting the group of her presence red and golden eyes snapped in her direction.

Rosalie's eyes widened at Bella's figure shaking her head 'stay away'  but as always the stubborn enchantress didn't heed her warning, Bella started to walk over to the rest of the Cullens and stood beside Rosalie.
Her warm hand slid into a cold one —the crack in the ground remained open as the curious red eyes flittered on the new addition to the group.

"Carlisle" said the small girl Bella had yet to identify.

"A human knows of our existence? The King's will not be happy with you" she said with a sadistic smile curling up at her lips, Bella watched the girl curiously.

Bella's veil was still extended and she felt a bit more magic than usual, something told her this girl wasn't just a normal human before she was turned.

Bella listened to Carlisle as he remained calm "Bella is family, she is Rosalie's mate and we intend to welcome her into the family as a vampire when the time comes"

"I see" Bella stared at the girl as the smaller girls eyes remained on her even when she addressed Carlisle —she heard 'pain' being whispered from the girls lips but didn't move and inch.
This was not the time to be questioning she knew that, also Bella was still worn out when she used much of her energy to control the wild magic that she received from the dead vampires. Bella raised an eyebrow as she watched confusion take over the girls face.

"The kings will know of your doings, be ready to be summoned Carlisle" she said frustratedly —the group of red eyes disappeared out of the clearing just the same as they arrived.

Bella still confused about what the girl was trying to do looked at Edward for an answer.

"What was that little one up to? And why the hell did she give me the stink eye?" She asked confusedly

"The volturi guard each have gifts and Jane has the ability to make you feel a terrible pain just by looking at you, but it's a mental gift I assume because you are able to block my telepathy —you're able to block hers as well" he answered before turning to Carlisle

"She will tell Aro of what occurred here today and they still think Bella's a normal human but Carlisle this could be dangerous."

A sigh left Bella's mouth "you didn't break any laws —none of you told me that you're a vampire I already knew that , and by the way where are the shifters?"

"Alice received a vision moments after you disappeared and told the shifters to leave —since the volturi was coming, no need to involve the shifters as well." Bella nodded her head at the answer. She turned back to face the mess of the battle.

"Well I guess we can talk about what the volturi will do or won't do later—I think it's time to clean up"

Later

Bella laid on Rosalie's bed , her eyes closed she heard the vampire enter the room but her eyes remained closed. Before the vampire could question her she spoke.

"The magic from the vampires is remnants of the spirit my ancestor had when she created vampires—when I killed James I inadvertently absorbed the magic and once he was inside me it stayed. The fight with Victoria and the newborns as they were killed the magic pulsed back into my body —but without control I would've destroyed this town—because I already have my own magic and including aether it would've been too much. So I left trying to control it." She explained.