Revelations..

Arriving in Italy with an entire entourage of super models definitely caught the attentions of the locals. Which made walking through the airport a pain—constant stares followed the Cullens and their extended family through the airport. Ahead of arriving Bella already arranged three SUV's with tinted windows to drive the group to the castle, something she was glad about lest she wanted to treat the locals to a disco party.

Bella sat in the drivers seat with Rosie beside her the back seats were filled up by Jake and Angela.
Picking up her phone she dialed the familiar number of her uncle. Their conversation was hushed and quick as Bella drove down the winding roads. She glimpsed back in the rear view mirror.

"Angela when we get to the castle we'll be surrounded by vampires —each having a gift of some sort. Until we leave I don't want you to leave my side." She said firmly.

"And that means even if you need the bathroom two of us goes with you okay?" She said not really looking for any response other than a nod.

"Right... why did I decided to come again?" She asked jokingly. Bella pursed her lips

"Your visions .. are necessary I wish I didn't have to put you in this much trouble though" she replied .

"Bella you do know I have no control over this right? It kinda just happens —the only reason I know one might be coming is if I get a splitting headache." Bella nodded her head.

"I don't think you'd ever get control over it—it's something that just happens but having another seer will be helpful... besides I don't even know why my uncle wants to see me other than this great evil being unleashed" she huffed pushing her foot down on the pedal speeding up.

" but trust me you're not the only one feeling out of control" A hand squeezed Bella's thigh, no verbal response was needed and Bella nodded her head with a sigh, continuing the path to volterra.

Later

Walking through the castle for the second time in Bella's life she had similar thoughts to the first time although this time she was thinking that the Volturi seriously needed to invest in better lighting —the dark hallways really did nothing to lessen the eerily feel of impending death.

"Spooky isn't it?" She nudged Jacob who's skin seemed to literally crawling.

"There's so much vampires" he said between clenched teeth. Bella nodded her head and put her free hand to the boys shoulder.

"Breathe Jake .. I wouldn't want you transforming mid greeting" She whispered under her breath.

"Yeah.. that would just be a hoot wouldn't it?" He said joking slightly.

Bella smiled slightly ... "yeah a fucking hoot"

"Language!" Scolded Esme, Bella smiled apologetically at the woman.

Soon all conversations stopped when they appeared in front as they appeared before two big doors.

"The only king in the castle right now is Marcus" said Demetri

" where's the nutter and Goldie locks?" Asked Bella raising a brow. The big brute of a vampire gave off a small smile.

"Aro and Caius with half of the guard, they've tried to suppress the uprising caused by the Romanians." Bella narrowed her eyes at the vague information.