OTWT-11

Nicki's Salon

Nicki's Salon

Nicki POV

It's been two weeks, almost 3 since the last time I've seen or heard from Megan.Tae told me she came in earlier this week when i was off to get her hair done for a date. I don't know if she just told him that because she knew he'd tell me or that's what was really happening. It kind of bothered me but it shouldn't.

"We going to Megan's game tonight. Are you," Shekinah asked. I ignored the question, continuing to looking at my revenue for this month from my partnership at club 107.

"Since you wanna act an ass about it, you are going." Tae said, finishing up Kehlani's hair.

"Um excuse me? I'm grown and there's no need for me to go to her stupid little game." I rolled my eyes, slamming my clipboard down and went back into my office. But to no avail, Tae followed right behind me, shutting the door as he entered.

"I know something happened between you two. I don't know what it is but i know it's something. You've been moping around and meaner than usual. Megan haven't been in the shop in two weeks and the last time i did see her she didn't have that glint in her eyes that she usually would have. She didn't seem happy at all talking about her date. What happened boo," he sat down on the couch giving me his full attention. Sometimes i hated that he was so observant.

"She just don't seem to understand that she's young.. She have her whole life ahead of her. I don't want her or anyone to feel like I'm taking advantage of her because i know what that feels like. She was 15 turning16 when i met her. So for me to date her seems a bit odd.. She just don't get it,"i stressed. I just wish she understood and didn't take it to heart.

"Nicki let me be real with you. Fuck anybody else fo like deadass. Y'all two are perfect for each other, the love y'all both hold in your eyes for one another is something people pray for. You can't deny that. Plus the age of consent is 17. Look we finna head to this game. If you want her you need to go get her now, because if you wait to late she might not be there anymore for grabs."Tae said to before walking out of my office. I sighed once again he was right, no matter how much i didn't like it. I couldn't change the fact that he was.

After contemplating my life for at least 10 minutes, i grabbed my keys, locked up the shop and headed out to my car. It's time for me to be the grown woman that i am and Own up to my feelings before i lose her.

"Lord be with me," i mumbled pulling up to the school. I got out, taking a deep breath before making my way to the gymnasium.

I quickly found the the others,taking a seat next to Tae. He didn't say anything, he just gave me a proud smile. I smiled back, searching for the tall beauty on the gym floor. My eyes instantly locked on her, noticing someone sitting in the front row cheering for her.

After the game, we waited just like last time. She came out not noticing me at first, instantly latching to this girl before speaking to the crew. Once she noticed me, i had already dropped her flowers and was now making my way to my car.

"I should've never followed Tae's advice," i mumbled to myself. I was almost to my car when i felt a tug on my arm.

"Nicki," Megan called. But i continued to try to push my way to my car, even tho she was quite strong and held a good grip. "Can you stop being so stubborn."

I mentally rolled my eyes, stopping once i reached my car. I turned to face her, still not making eye contact. Noticing that she held the flowers i dropped in her hand.

"What Megan," i questioned looking down at my shoes. She let a sigh, and released my arm.

"Can you look at me please," she plead. I looked up at her, still not making direct eye contact. She let out another sigh, gripping my face, making us make eye contact. I'm not Gon lie, i like that shit.

"Get your hand off me," i growled. Her eyes had dilated for a quick second, and she licked her lips.

"Not until you talk to me. I mean came here for a reason," she said. I could tell by her facial expression that she was desperate, desperately hoping that i had came here to finally claim her.

"Don't you have someone to tend to," i gritted with a mug plastered on my face.  She chuckled, shaking her head but i didn't find shit funny.

"Rubi? That's just my friend, plus she's been kicking it with  Kehlani." She clarified, but i still had an attitude. She went on a date for fuck sake.

"So you still Went on a date.. So i heard," i had attitude laced all in my voice. She gave me a small smile and shook her head once more.

"That i did but it didn't even last long. I couldn't get you out of my head so i excused myself and had Lani come get me." She cleared up once more, causing me to pout.

"Really," i questioned with a pout. She brought her hand up to caress my face, i knew she wanted to kiss me but she didn't want to break the boundaries i set for her.

"Yes really. This hottie only belongs to you.. Even if you can't admit it yet," she whispered. The look she held was full of fire and desire, full of want and need.

"I think i am," i said closing the gap between us. I grabbed her by the waist, leaning up to place a soft kiss on her lips. When i pulled back she held this big cheesy grin on her face.

"Really,"'she blushed. I nodded, taking her hand into mine.

"Deadass... How about you follow me to my place. So we can discuss this some more..In a more private area, yeah?" I was now looking at her, eyes full of hunger but i knew i couldn't go that far with her at least until she turn 18. Papabear was with his dad so it was just going to be us in that big ass house, secluded from neighbors.

"Okay," she blushed once more. I watched as she walked to her car, making she got in before getting in my car. Them shorts was rising and i could tell she was purposely walking the way she was because she knew i was watching.

Two and a half more months.. Jesus, i don't think I'm going to be able to make it.

Here's another update.

Thoughts?

Nicki?

Megan?

You think they're just going to talk?

I hope you enjoy 💙