OTWT-16

Lauren and Bey's House

Nicki POV

Me and a Megan were now making our way to Lauren and Bey's house. I could tell that she was nervous by the way she picked at her nails. I can just imagine how she's going to be when it's time to meet my mom. Or shit Kenneth for god sake. The girl might have a breakdown.

"What's funny," she asked now biting her nails. I used my free hand that was placed on her thigh to remove her hand from her mouth.

"Nothing baby," i said as we finally pulled up to their house. Upon arriving they were already outside with my niece and nephew.

"So all y'all just got some nice ass houses,"she said in awe. I just chuckled at her, turning the car off. Getting out the car, i go to Megan's side, opening the door for her.

"Come on princess," i said taking her hand. I could feel the nervousness coming back. I gave her a reassuring squeeze and soft kiss.

"Ewwww," i heard the kiddos groan in disgust. I chuckled at them, mushing their heads before pulling them in for a hug.

"Hey Navaeh, Hey Malachi.  NaNa, You remember Megan right ?" I said. She nodded with a huge smile, running over to hug Megan.

"Hi Ms.Megan. Or can i call you TiTi now," she exclaimed. My heart warmed and Megan held a wide grin on her face.

"Of course.. If that's okay with you," she nodded towards her parents. In which they allowed with a smile.

"So you dating my titi," my 7 year old nephew asked with his arms folded.

"Yes, is that okay with you little man?"  Megan asked, putting Navaeh down. That girl know she too damn big too be getting picked up like that.. Okay maybe she's not that big compared to Megan but still.

"Hmm... Can you buy me candy," Malachi asked tapping his chin. Me and Megan laughed at his silliness.

"Okay that's it. She will not be buying you candy lil monster," Bey said scooping Malachi up. She gave me and Megan a quick hug before walking towards the house.

"But mom," he tried to justify his question.

"No buts. Let's go finish getting you ready to go with cousin Kelly," she said walking in the house.  Navaeh ran over to me, hugging my waist. Upon hearing Kelly name, i immediately rolled my eyes.

"You need to be going to get ready too. But I'll let you talk to your TiTi a little while longer," Lauren said looking up at me with a smile. "Megan you can come with me."