OTWT- 53

On The bus

On The bus

Nobody's POV

Today was the day of the meet, Megan was losing her mind with nervousness. No matter how much Onika tried to calm her down, and reassure her it just wasn't enough. Not only was she nervous about this tournament but she was pissed because Ms. givens was being persistent and it was starting to irk her nerves. Nicki took notice and subtly placed her hand on Megan's thigh, luckily enough they were sitting in the very back of the bus.

"Just calm down baby. You'll be fine, you got this." Nicki whispered, placing a gentle kiss on her ear.  Megan nodded, smiling at the gesture although the nervousness wasn't really the problem right now.

Nicki was still quite upset about Megan kissing that boy and the fact that Megan refused to tell her why she wanted to meet with the man she claimed as her uncle. Even though she was upset she wasn't going to let Megan spirits be down and doubtful on this big day. Megan had been working so hard, Nicki just knew that Megan was going to do outstanding.   They had finally arrived at the field where the tournament would take place. As they got off the bus, Onika could see her 'family' making their entrance and sighed. Megan on the other hand took notice and thought this could be her chance to talk to Elijah in hopes that he would take care of her problem for her.

They made they're way over to them, speaking to them. Elijah held flowers for the teen, already in celebration for her.

"I haven't even won yet," she chuckled. He gave her that same smirk he held on the first day of them meeting.

"Well i know with little Onika training you and from what i could found out about you that you will be successful. I'm counting on it," he winked at her.

"Hello love," Niklaus appeared giving Onika a big hug as a father would his daughter. "Hello to you too, it's a pleasure to officially meet you. I would like to invite you both for dinner tonight. I'm sure it'll cause for a celebration," he said with that devious smile of his.

"I do-," Nicki was quickly interrupted by her uncle Kol. He placed his hand on her shoulder, full of endearment.

"Come on Nic, it'll be fun. A little family reunion," he said with an all knowing smile. She knew she couldn't get out of this so she agreed, and dismissed themselves from the family.

Nicki knew that this was a test for Megan and she knew how intense they could be. Especially Rebekah and her jealousy, though she would never admit it she still held a slither of infactuation for Nicki in her heart. If Megan could put up with rebekah then they knew that she would be the one for nicki. She didn't want Megan to be in between that, she didn't even want them to know she was down there but Megan just had to go and be nosy.