introduction

IMPORTANT INFO

I am turning this book into an actual vinnie book, ok this will possibly be like a 'short' story. Hopefully it'll be a good story with 34 chapters and even more.I'm praying it'll be an good book and interesting the start won't be good I'm being honest. But a few chapters will be good. I haven't made a proper into into this book and I'll be making one.

This book is completely fictional, and I know deep down vinnie doesn't actually do this. I made sure to add a bit like his actual personality and tried to make this book realistic.

They are more people included in this story, don't worry. Both of the characters are 18 and older, this book isn't placed in school. The characters are not famous and I don't want them to be. This is more like a love poetry book ig.

This is book is placed in like a band school, that's how they meet so yeah.

- WARNINGS

• This book mentions:

• drugs and explicit context, and abuse.

• Disorders

• Cursing (like swear words not voodoo magic.)

- CHARACTERS AESTHETICS AND PERSONALITIES

- VINNIE HACKER

-

Vinnie smokes, skates and plays guitar that's his interest, he uses sarcasm like a lot. So just keep on reading if he annoys you. He's a bit mean and there will be like 2-5 chapters with just his pov. He's also a little dirty minded. Vinnie has nice loving parents he chose to live in a apartment with his black kitten. (I did black cause I love black cats they're so adorable.)

- HARLOW WOODS

Harlow likes to pick up white flowers whenever she sees them, she enjoys reading and she does the flute

Harlow likes to pick up white flowers whenever she sees them, she enjoys reading and she does the flute. She's also very sensitive, don't worry I'll get annoyed too while writing. You guys will be getting her pov a lot. She hardly swears, she does swear but not as much. Her mother sadly passed away and she's left with her father. She has a cat obsession. (She she's just like me, expect for the sensitive part and the mother part.)

- THEIR AESTHETIC

Bruh damn I kind of like it but yuh

Bruh damn I kind of like it but yuh. Okay I'm gonna write the first chapter, so it has to be long but yeah <33