5: Crisis

HARLOW

I was currently in a hug with vinnie at a red light, his arms around my back and my hands around his neck. Hugging him feeling like I'm hugging my mother and father when I was five years old. My mother was a good hugger and so was vinnie. I was enjoying the hug till I heard a honk, signalling it was a green light. Vinnie let go and started to drive.

I stare out in the window, thinking about what's gonna happen if I go home and how my dad would react. Due to me gone for two hours. He's probably not home you know what he's gone. I tell myself repeatedly, hoping I would get faith, god help me.

"What's your address, so I can take you home," Vinnie says, "southern cross." I reply back

"That's near my apartment, like 12 minutes away." He points out, and looks at me.

"Yeah, I knew that when we went to your place. You drove by my house." I keep the conversation going.

"Right, when I get drunk I'll make sure to come to yours." He chuckles and I laugh as well. He wouldn't right?

If he does I would probably be dead because if dad sees me with an boy oh god I'm gonna die. I don't know why but this random thought came to my head. My grandma got cancer but luckily she lived through the battle, and she's still alive but she's all the way in the uk. My mother got it, but she lost her battle. I'm scared that'll happen to me so I'm kind of having a mini panic attack. Mentally. Not physically.

My thoughts took over my whole head, until I realised we made it to my house. I look to see dad's car isn't he, good. I quickly tell him goodbye and walk to the door and to unlock it to see an empty and disgusting smell house. Men am I right? Can't even clean for themselves.

I get my broom and begin sweeping the little glasses of beers and leaves and keep on sweeping.

After a billion of years, I finished my arms feels like noodles I put it away and went to the shower to clean up after an messy day. As I'm rinsing out the soap I heard a bang, I immediately turned off the water and step out and put on a towel. I still have soap on my neck but in this situation I could careless.

I just open the bathroom door to see my dad and his friend walking to the living room I quickly shut the door. Thankfully we have two bathrooms one a shower bathroom and a toilet. The bathroom was near the rooms so I literally run to to my room and got dressed there.

I sigh in relief and locked my door, hoping he wouldn't come knocking. I drift off too sleep.

-

Short chapter

- HM