4: Mistake

HARLOW

I was sitting in a silent car with vinnie, as I feel my tears on my cheek dry. I shouldn't have broken down him, with him looking. I don't want to go to my 'home.' I told myself keep my crying on a limit I guess I forgot about that rule I've made. He was just driving I think he was kidnapping me.

"Where are we going?" I question without my voice breaking.

"I thought, you would like a milkshake or something? To make you feel better." He replies back I felt my heart tingle at his answer. I wasn't a fan of milkshakes but I could really use some chocolate right now.

"I don't have money on me." I say honestly and in an ashamed tone.

"It's fine, I'll pay." He says, once again my heart tinges at his answer because I like kind people. They need to be protected in all cost I don't care what you all say.

He drives calmly as I lean back into the window, thinking about what my father is and what he's doing. I imagine myself in a happier home and having a good mental health state. Something to make my life erase and make it come back again. Making my mother come alivie. I wish there was some sort of way to bring dead people alivie.

I would bring my mother alive and betty white. Those two women we're marvellous.

My mother was that type of women, who was strong and bold. She would never cry when she was in the hospital laying on the bed.

Tears steamed out of my eyes, as I saw my guardian angel getting closer and closer to death. I shut my eyes as I felt her hand find my hand as she holds it tight.

"Open your eyes." She softly said and I do what she told me to as I opened my eyes to see my mother, bald and her brown and hazel eyes stare into mine. She gave me a comfort smile which made my heart break into a million pieces.

"I love you, harlow. Don't cry, be strong I don't want you to feel bad about my sickness live your life. If I don't make it out of this I would always watch over you honey. I have something for you it's necklace go in my room an-." She cuts off and she looks at me and mouths a I love you as she falls flat on the hospital bed.

I begin to sob and yelling mama, I quickly pulled her up and her eyes were open but they were staring at me. My father came in and he saw my mother looking at me but she wasn't talking he shoved me out of the way.

"Marine! Hello are you there? Marine don't leave me, don't leave me." He repeats after she wasn't responding he checked her pulse and once I saw his reaction it made me know, she was gone because his face was pale white and he looked heart broken. Seeing his true love gone.

He looked at me, and he quickly changed emotions to looking sad - to wanting to kill me limb by limb.

"This is all your fault you prick!" He blames it on me

"It wasn't I-I didn't do anything." I cut myself off with my tears as his hands make contact with my throat.

"Harlow, harlow." Vinnie says breaking out of my trance as he begins to unbuckle his seatbelt. I did the same and getting out of the car and closing the door behind me.

We begin our walking as we walk in silence, none of us talking just walking in total awkward.

"How long have they been doing that?" He questions

"Who?" I act dumb, he looks at me and gives me a 'are you serious." Dead look and I look at him confused in a playful manner.

"Come on, ashley? And the other girls how long have they been doing that?" He questions