~ Chapter 3 ~

(~A/N I only own what I make~)

The morning after

Mal's pov

Mal's outfit for the day

I got out of bed and changed. I slowly walked down to the family room by myself because Ben wasn't in bed when I woke up. "Ben?!" I asked as I walked into the family room. "Hey Mal" He said. It looked like he had been crying "Ben what's wrong? What happened when we left?" I asked as I sat down next to him "Jay is fine he is coming over later" Ben said. "And my dad?" I asked as Maurice, Belle and Adam walked in. "Mal he um" "Ben what happened?" I asked as a tear rolled down my face. "Mal he died. They tried to save him but they couldn't" He told me as he hugged me. "Did you find the shooter?" I asked. "What?!" Adam asked. "Did you find the shooter that was on the balcony?!" I asked and stood up. "It was Doug" Adam said quietly. "Send him to the isle" I told them before walking out of the room. I walked up to the twins room as tears fall down my cheek. "Mum?" The girls asked as I opened their door. "Um I didn't really think I would be telling you this right now but your grandad Hades has died." I told them. "What!? By the shooting yesterday night? Do you know who did it?" "Yes it was Doug. Son of Dopey." "Mal the court hearing has been pushed forward. It's happening in an hour." Ben came up and said. "Mum can we go?" Maya asked. "Of course get ready Be down in my the family room in 30 minutes" I said before walking out. I wiped my eyes dry before going to see Jessica and Eva. "Mum what happened last night?" Jessica asked as she helped Eva to change. "There was a shooting and your Grandad Hades died." I said biting my lip. I told Jessica and she looked down. "We're going to Court for it in half an hour so we can get there in time." I tell her and leave the room. I was going to go into Bella-May's room but I heard Ben in their so I walked back to the family room.  "Come here sweetheart" Belle said and had her arms open for me to hug her. I ran over to her and cried on her shoulder. "Sh I know Mal, I know"