~ Chapter 4 ~

(~A/N I only own what I make~)

In court

Mal's pov

"Doug, Do you plead guilty or not guilty?" Ben asked. "Not guilty!" Doug answered. "Not guilty?! You killed my dad!!" I screamed at him as a tear rolled down my face. "Queen Mal Please sit down or i'll have to ask you to leave" Ben said as Maurice and Adam pulled down. "Mal your eye's are green." Jay told me as Adam's phone went off. "I do not care he killed my dad, my kids grandad. He needs to pay for what he has done" I say "I know but not by you okay by someone else" Jay said. "Jay they want you up with the council for the isle's input" Adam told him. Jay got Carlos to take his place so Carlos could be near to me if anything happens. "Mal do you want to come and wait in the limo with me to cool down" Maurice asked I nodded and walked out following him to the car. Once we got in the limo I burst out crying. "I try so hard not to cry" I told him. "It's okay. I promise" "How is it going to be okay? I have no parents. My mother is a heartless Lizard and my dad is dead thanks to that idot in there" "You have Belle and Adam as well don't forget that. They think of you as a daughter" I nod and smile a bit. Ring Ring Ring " Hello ...... Uma only found out about it 2 hours ago ....... I mean the isle has no rules ...... No you can't kill him .... Because you can't kill someone ...... It's Evie's boyfriend but I think they broke up ...... Listen I've got to go they are all coming to the limo now ....... Ye i'll call you before the kids ring you ...... bye" I hung up Ben Ben got in and sat next to me. "He's being sent to the isle now" Ben whispered to me. "Good" I said leaning my heads on his shoulder.

A few weeks later after Hades funeral Uma has taken all the kids with her to visit the isle.

"I'm never going to see my dad ever again. He's gone" I said crying into Ben tears soaking his blazer. "I know Baby but you'll get through this" Ben said running his fingers through my hair "I hope your right" I saod as the limo set off driving back to the Castle. I yawned and Ben chuckled. "Get some sleep. I know mini us is making you tired. Speaking of them we should annouce that you are pregnant soon." "We can do it tomorrow. The kids know now and everyone close to us know" I said and he nodded so I closed my eyes and fell asleep
2 hours later

I wake up and realise i'm in my room. I sat up and yawned. I brushed my hair and put it up in a ponytail and checked the time. I was supposed to be in a meeting I rushed upstairs and into the meeting. "Sorry i'm late" I said as I walked in. "You didn't have to come today" Ben said as he kissed me " I need a distractio  plus this one starting kicking" I whispered. He smiled and put his hand on my belly and felt it kick. We laughed before we sat down. "I'm so sorry which meeting is this?" I asked and everyone laughed. "It's just a talking update meeting" Adam told me as I leaned into Belle.